Morton V QP

On 10/02/2023 at 16:47, QPFC67 said:

Don't think Kilday has had a game this season where you've gone ‘f**k me, how is he still getting a game for a team at the top of the Championship?’ but we'll see

Indeed we did. He'll be stinking the place out for weeks now as well - unlucky. 

IMG-20220313-WA0007.jpg.1358f3462ffdd4f170519b480b520fca.jpg

On 09/02/2023 at 14:33, Dundee-FC92 said:

These Queens morons are as bad as the Morten. Deary me.

Whatever the outcome Coyle will be raving n about fantastic football as the ball gets passed back time and time again.

The Morten should press high and not let these morons knock it about the back aimlessly. We done so at Dens a fortnight ago and made them look like the pub team they are. Couldn't string a pass through the high press to their striker all game and resorted to the hoofball they claim the Morten play.

Thank you.

2 spawny goals aside, effortlessly bodied by the Famous.

On 09/02/2023 at 10:12, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I’m quite surprised at Morton fans thinking that a) they have a decent chance of winning and b) it’ll get them back on track.

Our team is significantly improved since the first game and Morton’s hoofball prowess won’t work this time. We have numerous players who can score. We attack swiftly and in numbers. Our shutouts in the last 3 months are formidable. Defence is solid. Anything’s possible of course but the probable is heavily stacked against you.

As for “getting back on track”, if you lose does that mean the wheels are off the bogey?

Evening.....

On 09/02/2023 at 10:12, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I’m quite surprised at Morton fans thinking that a) they have a decent chance of winning and b) it’ll get them back on track.

Our team is significantly improved since the first game and Morton’s hoofball prowess won’t work this time. We have numerous players who can score. We attack swiftly and in numbers. Our shutouts in the last 3 months are formidable. Defence is solid. Anything’s possible of course but the probable is heavily stacked against you.

As for “getting back on track”, if you lose does that mean the wheels are off the bogey?

Safe trip back to Gretna.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Me when I open this match's Flashscore page to see a quickfire George Oakley double has just occurred:

b00eac7632495f9cccc3aac6a33bcd8d.jpg

3 in 2 for the big man & should’ve had a hatrick today if it wasn’t for a wonder save by the keeper the guys a baller 

1 hour ago, Skeletar Spider said:

Only showed up for the last half an hour. The decision to bring Thomas off for Scott Williamson is beyond comprehension.

I hope this isn't a slight on Williamson, who I thought offered something coming on. But I agree that taking Thomas off when we're chasing a game is a wild decision. I have rarely though Coyle has made a bad decision this season, but this was definitely one of them.

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

I hope this isn't a slight on Williamson, who I thought offered something coming on. But I agree that taking Thomas off when we're chasing a game is a wild decision. I have rarely though Coyle has made a bad decision this season, but this was definitely one of them.

Love Williamson and really want him to succeed at this club, but really thought he was poor when he came on and didn't offer much. Healy definitely showing positive signs though, think he'll need to build a bit of upper body strength to really kick on in the same vain as Grant Savoury

Oakley looking like a real find, lets hope keeps that up! Infact our whole forward line was immense in the 1st half as they ripped the Queens defence apart time after time. They couldn't cope with them and it really could have been 4 or 5 before the break.

Queens are a good side and it was no surprise they would come back into it. But we kept going and collected all 3 points!  

Just now, Hampden Diehard said:

Took us an hour to get into the game by which time we're two down. Bullied again and we need to learn to deal with this.

Fox and Boeteng both good and Shields put an excellent shift in.

We were the better team and then they just switched off after the 1st goal (100% a foul) and then we're sleeping again for the 2nd

5 minutes ago, QPFC67 said:

We were the better team and then they just switched off after the 1st goal (100% a foul) and then we're sleeping again for the 2nd

Thanks for your thoughts Owen, but they're utter, utter shite.