East Fife vs Bonnyrigg Rose

How many fans will brave the arctic conditions at New Bayview tomorrow. This game been brought forward from New year and walk up prices reduced to £14 for adults. Certainly a very important game  as Bonnyrigg will know a victory really tightens up the bottom 5 positions. After last weeks lack lustre showing we need 100% improvement to take anything from the game. We will need to deal with the physical battle much better than we showed last week as well. I know it’s hard for young lads to match up physically In a man’s footballing world but the management must have had an idea this would happen when they assembled the squad. Hopefully Balde and Schivonnie good to start tomorrow. You can only hope the management have identified where things are going wrong defensively and implemented some kind of plan to stop shipping cheap goals.Can’t say I’m very confident and the smart money will be on both teams to score. Bonnyrigg did well last week holding the league leaders and will have taking some confidence from that. 

The East Fife defence has been terrible for weeks.Surely their should be changes and utilise the players on the bench.Pat Slattery and Williamson surely deserve a chance.It would be nice to see the substitutes get involved  in the game not just the usual one.

1 hour ago, fifer67 said:

You can buy online or buy a ticket in the reception area at Bayview before the game no money at turnstile. 

Why do lower league teams or any team in Scotland make it as hard for people to attend football matches . Cash at the gate worked for decades ffs 

8 hours ago, flyfifer48 said:

Yet another fcuk up changing the game from 2nd January where you would get a good crowd to a Saturday  when the world Cup quarter final is being played. Also what benefit is it getting a season ticket when they cut prices.?

Cant imagine too many Moroccans would be attending E Fife v Bonnyrigg anyway.

Getting a season ticket isnt value for money, more of a donationto your Club. Club should be commended for reducing prices, you also might find we can pay staff less today than on the second of january. I suspect you wouldnt be happy whatever we did.

10 hours ago, C_titz said:

Why do lower league teams or any team in Scotland make it as hard for people to attend football matches . Cash at the gate worked for decades ffs 

Completely agree. Unfortunately we are moving towardsa cashless society, something that I try to fight foflr as long as possible. I went to the Kelpies the other week, couldnt pay in cash.

Basically this is businesses saying they dont trust the working man/woman to handle cash.

24 minutes ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Cant imagine too many Moroccans would be attending E Fife v Bonnyrigg anyway.

Getting a season ticket isnt value for money, more of a donationto your Club. Club should be commended for reducing prices, you also might find we can pay staff less today than on the second of january. I suspect you wouldnt be happy whatever we did.

Fly fifer has pointed out that a bigger crowd would be more likely on January2. The reason you give is wages will be less today.Hold on you have slashed the entry fee for today so are we making a loss today.If the club had got the entry fee right at the start of the season we would not be cutting prices now.Not all season ticket holders are happy.

3 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

Completely agree. Unfortunately we are moving towards a cashless society, something that I try to fight for as long as possible. I went to the Kelpies the other week for example, couldnt pay in cash.

Basically this is businesses saying they don't trust the working man/woman to handle cash.

On a lighter note it is with great delight we find out that Douglas Ross MSP will be running the line today, reduced admission prices and a chance to hurl abuse at the Scottish Tory leader, it’s like all your christmases rolled into one!!!

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

On a lighter note it is with great delight we find out that Douglas Ross MSP will be running the line today, reduced admission prices and a chance to hurl abuse at the Scottish Tory leader, it’s like all your christmases rolled into one!!!

Hope its a good omen. He was linesman when we last played Bonnyrigg.