The Official Stephen Flynn & Mhairi Black Thread

Colkitto

5 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

Nope. Not a Tory. Just an educated male, gay Partick Thistle supporting Glaswegian.

Thanks for sharing your personal information with your audience.

I had no idea, well when I say no idea, it's more the case that I'd forgotten, well, not quite forgotten, how could I, it's only a few days ago that you reminded us.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

Thanks for sharing your personal information with your audience.

I had no idea, well when I say no idea, it's more the case that I'd forgotten, well, not quite forgotten, how could I, it's only a few days ago that you reminded us.

You are more than welcome. 

12 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

Mhairi Black is horrible. 

Shes fucking fantastic. 

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It is great to have a deputy leader who represents so many ‘minority’ interests - female MP, gay, Partick Thistle supporter…

I was with you right up until ‘Partick Thistle Supporter’. 

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Mhairi gets it, she speaks more truth in that chamber than her peers, ive never met anyone in politics with the ability to accurately put a point across as succinctly and passionately as she does. I have major problems with the SNP but maybe with someone like her in a prominent position i could lend them my vote again. 

There’s a shit piece by Jon Craig on the Sky News website that I won’t even bother linking to, but interestingly it’s suggesting that Flynn will reappoint Cherry to the front bench.

I hope that’s not the case.

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I like that there’s new blood on the SNP front bench. Black is the left leaning ideology I hope to see more of in a new independent Scotland, she in particular is what will inspire & capture the younger voters in years to come. Exactly the change required IMO. 

It will definitely be a change in rhetoric in the House of Commons but it'll be the exact same neoliberal pish in Holyrood where it actually matters.

There’s a shit piece by Jon Craig on the Sky News website that I won’t even bother linking to, but interestingly it’s suggesting that Flynn will reappoint Cherry to the front bench.
I hope that’s not the case.
I'd disagree - better in the tent pissing out than outside pissing in.

She also doesn't have the level of support in the party since most of the roasters fucked off to Alba.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'd disagree - better in the tent passing out than outside pissing in.

She also doesn't have the level of support in the party since most of the roasters fucked off to Alba.

If it causes her to pass out I’d agree!  :P

Hopefully will get to see Flynn in action next Wednesday at PMQ's. 

Unfortunately trying to get a ticket for the public gallery meant that I had to email the office of my cretin MP - Andrew Bowie....Apparently only way to ensure a seat, if available.......will wait and see if I get a response

2 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Hopefully will get to see Flynn in action next Wednesday at PMQ's. 

Unfortunately trying to get a ticket for the public gallery meant that I had to email the office of my cretin MP - Andrew Bowie....Apparently only way to ensure a seat, if available.......will wait and see if I get a response

I refuse to believe the demand for tickets to PMQs is that high.