Dundee v Cove Rangers

On 08/02/2023 at 20:27, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

I know none of you will really care but charging away fans of ‘diddy’ clubs £24 CASH ONLY to sit in your ‘stadium’ really seems a new low. 

Premium stadium = premium prices, quite simple

We're going to blow the chance of gaining a real talent in Williamson to keep the likes of McGhee in the first team. 

Maguires looked average at best so far aswell. Real lack of creativity from them two. If I was Williamson I'd be raging.

Of course, still expecting to beat this Diddy team, otherwise I'll have no complaints about not winning the league come May. 

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

The comments in that Twitter just kill any desire.

Few replies to that line up announcement absolutely tearing into Kwame. Think that's bizarre tbh. Liked him a lot so far.

Cove starting XI is below. Looks like Mitch up top by himself which never really works and to me it's 4-5-1 or 4-1-4-1 if Bangala sits deeper.

Very defensively minded central midfield trio which shows we're rightly going to try and contain Dundee and limit space. Got some pace and trickery on the wings, mostly Luis, but hard to see us creating enough to take any points.

Debut for Bangala whilst Toure is on the bench. 

Screenshot_2023-02-12-13-04-18-38_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-12-13-09-29-58_c0dc27f5c07cb0fb3541d6073dfd6932.jpg

Edited by CoveRangers1922

On 07/02/2023 at 23:27, TONTROOPER said:

Ye know what....ahm smackin ma lips at the prospect of another FANTASTIC  January window for the dees produce..........

absolutely fek all.

On 08/02/2023 at 03:16, TONTROOPER said:

One of yer pals left the m handy after the Hamilton ......emm...result. 🤣

On 08/02/2023 at 03:22, TONTROOPER said:

I cant wait till you come tae Greenock bawbag.........oh my lord.....I sincerely hope yer team-handed.

What The Wtf GIF by Justinseason 8 GIF

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Jakubiak and Robinson coming on.

Even though he was upfront on his own I thought Robinson was dreadful.  I don’t think he anticipates crosses and passes very well.  

Whisper it not too loudly but I’m not sure it’s just the lack of match fitness that is holding him back. 

15 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Quick! Say something negative about Robinson again Shadow. That worked a treat.

Apologies I just realised  I said Robinson in my half time half time update.  Given he wasn’t on it would be a bit unfair of me to criticise his 1st half performance, particularly as I rate him highly.  I was of course meaning Thomas who was playing.  My bad.