Dundee v Cove Rangers

3 hours ago, The Derry said:

The Cove poster on here seems pretty sound therefore I will not be offering a square go and I will accept a 2-0 victory.  

Thank you.

I can't see us getting anything at Dens to be fair. Although we got an unexpected win at Firhill we're going to be inconsistent over the next handful of games with the plethora of changes this window and the fact we're lightweight up top. Our new signing Gime Toure will likely feature at some point but he's an unknown quantity at best.

How's your new striker Thomas? Is Robinson going to be starting? Thought he was a right handful in the first half of the season and is good striker for this level.

If we can take in a stellar loan or two we might be competitive and give you a game otherwise 3 points for the home side.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

4 hours ago, The Derry said:

The Cove poster on here seems pretty sound therefore I will not be offering a square go and I will accept a 2-0 victory.  

Thank you.

Agree with you there, but he's not the only one.

On 04/02/2023 at 19:06, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

Thanks Dundee. I knew there was a reason I didn’t cut the team bus up at Broxden earlier ……… We will repay you next Sunday with another battering from a part time club 👍

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

Ye know what....ahm smackin ma lips at the prospect of another FANTASTIC  January window for the dees produce..........

absolutely fek all.

Remember to leave painkillers and a glass of water by your bed for the morning. 

On 06/02/2023 at 07:52, The Derry said:

Thank you.

I cant wait till you come tae Greenock bawbag.........oh my lord.....I sincerely hope yer team-handed.

13 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

Ye know what....ahm smackin ma lips at the prospect of another FANTASTIC  January window for the dees produce..........

absolutely fek all.

Yes, we'll most likely still be five points behind on Sunday after your pub team get trounced by Glesga Gretna on Saturday.

Thank you. 

12 hours ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

I know none of you will really care but charging away fans of ‘diddy’ clubs £24 CASH ONLY to sit in your ‘stadium’ really seems a new low. 

This is a weekly topic on here. You're right, we don't care. Two options:

1 - Pay

2- Don't

14 hours ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

I know none of you will really care but charging away fans of ‘diddy’ clubs £24 CASH ONLY to sit in your ‘stadium’ really seems a new low. 

Feel free to stay at home none of us give a f**k tbh.

14 hours ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

You should be happy to pay £24 to sit in out 'stadium' as you put it as opposed to the Meccano glorified junior ground you call home. No one is forcing you to pay it so do yersel a favour and stay at home