Dumbarton vs Stenhousemuir

Outcome?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Where's the best place to get parked in Dumbarton? It's been a long time since I've visited!

You can pretty much park in any of the surrounding streets no problem, including Castle Road (the long road leading towards the ground). We do have a carpark but I’m sure there’s a small charge for that.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

You can pretty much park in any of the surrounding streets no problem, including Castle Road (the long road leading towards the ground). We do have a carpark but I’m sure there’s a small charge for that.

£3 I think but you do get a 50/50 draw ticket included so the thrill is almost certainly worth it 

Massive cliche, but I really do think we’re a team that needs to score first. I know we’ve come from behind to beat Albion Rovers and Elgin, but I’d say there was a good slice of luck involved there (red cards, penalties). Our whole system really isn’t suited to chasing a game.

Much better from us. Reverting back to our usual formation but crucially we haven't just sat back and given Stenny the ball, Byrne has been great (sitter aside) in pressing from the front and we're using the ball better. Need to keep the pressure on and try and kill it with another because Stenny are usually good for a goal.