Clyde v Edinburgh

A team that's brave on the ball vs one that's quite the opposite. Need to see the goal again but on the face of it that was comedy officiating, only bettered by the indirect free kick at the end of the half there. Think we're about the only team I've ever seen just try to shell it into the net rather than open up a space in the wall first with a dummy or such.

I'm going to be sat in work on Thursday and the ref will finally give that foul on Sula. Usually I can make a case in the officials' defence but that seemed absolutely blatant.

Good finish in fairness.

Not really sure what our gameplan is in terms of scoring a goal.

Well that was poor again. Obviously Duffy with hands tied given the abject losers that Lennon signed. So, tried Thicot in midfield.. failed he was awful. 
First goal; what a shambles! Firstly from ref for not giving free kick or at least stopping the game due to potential head injury, then what is Parry doing? How can a 6ft 5” keeper get chipped on his line? Honestly.. he just cannot move his feet now. Decent shot stopper but otherwise finished.. ( no doubt I’ll get stick for that statement)

Other than that, not at the races against a bang average Edinburgh side who are so much better than us.

Again, thoroughly depressing, Dom any changes required and no means to do it. Duffy must be wondering what he has got himself into. Impossible job it would seem

13 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Shocking for a referee not to give a foul for a high foot when 6' 4" Sula gets kicked in the face.

Shocking decision, I wonder what the ref thought, when the stadium announcer said “ apparently it’s a goal for Edinburgh “  a good 2 minutes after the treatment for Sula. 🤣

On 03/12/2022 at 19:29, haufdaft said:

Shocking for a referee not to give a foul for a high foot when 6' 4" Sula gets kicked in the face.

Almost as ridiculous as Parry's attempt at preventing the goal.

Yes, just seen the highlights and the first one is a clear foul for a high boot by Robbo.  

I had to watch the second goal a few times to work out that there was no deflection...keeper all over the place. 

Just watched… as I said yesterday Parry is finished!

Definitely a free kick for the first in 99.9% of any game you ever watch, although big Sula has to be stronger and it wouldn’t have been an issue. Typical of the players we have. 

Not that we deserved anything yesterday, Edinburgh not great at all but better than us in every single department. A horrible performance from a Clyde team tumbling out of L1 with an alarming standard of player. Unbelievable negligence from Lennon and the board in the last 3 years.