Cocaine Bear

Gibby82

18 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

The most literal movie title since Snakes on a Plane. What a way for Ray Liotta to bow out. Cannot fucking wait to see this.

I don’t think the real life story was quite so wild.  The bear was just found in the forest next to a pile of coke which if had snorted/ digested until it’s heart gave out,  it wasn’t bothered by getting into any antics, it just knew it felt fucking brilliant and was going to have a much as it could. 

The story of the guy smuggling it is probably more cool,  all going well until he ditches the plane, jumps out at way too low altitude and finds himself lying in some poor blokes driveway.   And to think I get pissed off to open my door to an icy windshield, imagine getting ready to go out and seeing a body lying there with a parachute on, that’s really going to f**k up your day.

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

And to think I get pissed off to open my door to an icy windshield, imagine getting ready to go out and seeing a body lying there with a parachute on, that’s really going to f**k up your day.

Think of all the RT's you'd get though after posting the video.