Week 13

lichtie23

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I currently have Steve Young as my Madden QB.

Pretty sure the 61yo real life version would be a better option than Wilson

It’s almost an unprecedented situation of how bad Wilson has been relative to the guaranteed money the Broncos owe him over the next few years. Normally someone with his contract would mean he’s untouchable until at least the end of 2024, but his decline is so bad that I could actually see the Broncos pulling the plug early, even if it means eating $100m in dead cap over a couple of years or something like that.

I guess he’ll get a shot next year with a new HC next season anyway. But if he’s still this bad they might just have to take the hit and suck for a year or two.

So glad we got rid of AJ Brown.

That was just a farce earlier and the injuries just keep mounting up.

Edit...

Just to rub salt into the wound he is in the opposition for the Fantasy league, and gained the same amount of points I'm currently losing by...

2016018951_Screenshot_20221204-230907_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.bce5d7f4c96227223b0caedf6b175e77.jpg

Edited by johnnydun

Killing myself laughing at how utterly inept this Chargers staff are. All the hallmarks of a coaching team that are completely out of their depth. Getting mugged on the 1st down after a turnover, and the usual massive 3rd quarter regression. 

They cut Jerry Tillery for spending 3 seasons playing the run like he's on rollerskates, the Raiders start him at DT, and what does this fucking farce of a staff do? Run the ball straight at him and exploit him like every single opponent has since the day he was drafted? Naw... drop Herbert back behind a PS OL and get him killed.

Absolute rank incompetence. Injuries dont excuse straight up shitty coaching