Steelers @ Falcons

Sunday (Late)

Seahawks @ Rams

Dolphins @ 49ers

Chiefs @ Bengals

Chargers @ Raiders

SNF

Colts @ Cowboys

A few really good looking matchups this week. In my incredibly biased view I think the Commanders visit to New York to be the game of the week. Both teams well and truly in the playoff hunt. Miami going to San Francisco also looks good on paper. Hopefully the Titans upset the Eagles as well. This week also sees the return of that dirty pervert Desean Watson as he will be available for the Browns as they head to his former team the Texans. Let’s hope he gets his knee shredded on a late hit.  

Von Miller onto IR, he was talking about being back next week so this is probably to save him from himself. 

Supposed to be windy in Foxboro tonight but not to the nonsensical levels of the game in Buffalo last year between the teams. 

Think if there's a bet tonight it's Stevenson to score a long yardage TD, i saw a graph on twitter which showed Buffalo concede the most yards after contact from missed tackles in the league this year which definitely passes my eye test, the amount of times opposing RBs looked as if they're getting stuffed for a yard or less and then slip through the tackle for 10+ yards must be well into double figures, and Stevenson is very good at doing so. 

Another 7 drives and 7 touchdowns like the last time the teams played would be lovely but this has the feel of 17-14 either way. 

Edit: just published that John Brown will be active for the game tonight after being elevated from the PS. The other PS WR Tanner Gentry had used up his elevations for the season 

Edited by Fuctifano

Their running game is OK, it's the QB throwing miles short of the sticks on every 3rd down that's a bigger issue... 

Definitely, didn't see much of the second half last night but there were a few in the first half that definitely fell into that category. There was one in particular that had the crowd jeering, think it was a 3rd and 11 and the pass was virtually sideways out to the sideline, gained about 4 yards.