Lithgie Rose v Rovers

RRFC2711

2 hours ago, South Stand Dynamo said:

Any chance this game is on guys? 

It's highly unlikely to be on - despite best attempts by all at Linlithgow. Mother nature looks to have won on this occasion.

However that said the final call can't be made until Saturday morning by I'm assuming the match official.

In which case game rescheduled for Tuesday 24th January with a 7.45 pm kick off.

20 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

A red dot for posting up helpful information? What in the name of actual f**k? 😀 Have a greenie for balance.

Its just a red square on the internet buddy!! 

20 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

Your very own stalker? What an absolute bellend. 😄

Probably based on the amount of times fuzzy has resorted to  personal abuse towards posters their wives and kids  when anybody ever ripped the pure pish out the wee rose or him when he speaks shite dont be fooled into thinking hes any kind of nice guy.

30 minutes ago, Pete77 said:

Probably based on the amount of times fuzzy has resorted to  personal abuse towards posters their wives and kids  when anybody ever ripped the pure pish out the wee rose or him when he speaks shite dont be fooled into thinking hes any kind of nice guy.

Looks like I have another one 😂. And please provide evidence where I have abused posters wives and kids.

Edited by FuzzyBear

2 hours ago, Pete77 said:

Oh FFS what have I stepped into here.?  😏

Does a midweek fixture benefit the Rovers more than LR? An extra 76hrs for the recuperating wounded to get fitter and more importantly a whole day to prepare as opposed to LR players who will likely be doing a days work in their FT jobs.

Mind you if the draw is favorable it might make 'em play out of their skins (if the weren't already planning to)

Edited by Scottydog

14 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Does a midweek fixture benefit the Rovers more than LR? An extra 76hrs for the recuperating wounded to get fitter and more importantly a whole day to prepare as opposed to LR players who will likely be doing a days work in their FT jobs.

Mind you if the draw is favorable it might make 'em play out of their skins (if the weren't already planning to)

Given IM’s reports, the walking wounded are probably as good tomorrow as Tuesday. It sounds like Ngwenya and Stanton will be good to go, Ross will be fitness limited, and Gullan isn’t crocked this week.  The only out would be Matthews and questionable is Mahady. Basic, nothing changes between Saturday and Tuesday…except getting someone injured in practice, eh?

4 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

At the Rose club just now and told zero chance of game being on.

That's a real shame, cost you guys a pretty penny in hospitality etc I imagine. I mind popping into the bar at the ground after we played you last time and all the locals were really friendly even when they found out I was Rovers fan. We definitely got away with one that day.

Expected but a pain nevertheless. See you Tuesday.

Now my day is watching a bit of the Celtic v Morton game to see if Morton can do the biz and listening to the radio. Might even do some exercise.

Edited by Scary Bear

30 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Expected but a pain nevertheless. See you Tuesday.

Now my day is watching a bit of the Celtic v Morton game to see if Morton can do the biz and listening to the radio. Might even do some exercise.

Andy Murray is on Eurosport2 the now if you are looking for something to tide you over til the fitba.

I reckon we are ball number 11 in tomorrow's draw.

Some other balls:

Celic (1),

Darvel/Dons (3)

Falkirk (6)

Hibs / Hearts (8)

Rangers (15)

I'm backing a 11 v 13, home tie v Motherwell.