Lithgie Rose v Rovers

RRFC2711

On 11/01/2023 at 01:07, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

£18 is a sign of the times. £15 VS Falkirk in 2019 and unfortunately we still have a Tory government so prices have shot up for pretty much everything.

Chuck in a ridiculous capacity reduction from WLC and there’s not enough to meet demand.

There was stacks of room be Falkirk so no need to worry for space or segregation, as people have mentioned there was loads of room in 2014 with 500 more people.

Looking forward to it! HTG

Darvel charging £18 for a premier league team you are charging the same for a championship team ripping of yer fans 

On 11/01/2023 at 01:07, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

£18 is a sign of the times. £15 VS Falkirk in 2019 and unfortunately we still have a Tory government so prices have shot up for pretty much everything.

Chuck in a ridiculous capacity reduction from WLC and there’s not enough to meet demand.

There was stacks of room be Falkirk so no need to worry for space or segregation, as people have mentioned there was loads of room in 2014 with 500 more people.

Looking forward to it! HTG

That’s because very few Falkirk fans wanted to watch Falkirk.

3 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Only Rugby Club hospitality left but I’d imagine it’ll go soon too. 

http://bit.ly/3GM5Sss

Great job by the club here. 🌹 

I’m going to the hospitality at the rugby club. £35. I’m assuming you get a sausage roll and a pint, maybe a program?

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m going to the hospitality at the rugby club. £35. I’m assuming you get a sausage roll and a pint, maybe a program?

There’s two. Bowling Club for £35 which is a finger buffet and a programme and the Rugby Club which is £45 and a two course meal and a programme.

Both cash bars.

3 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

There’s two. Bowling Club for £35 which is a finger buffet and a programme and the Rugby Club which is £45 and a two course meal and a programme.

Both cash bars.

I must be at the bowling club.

Looking at the forecast, doesn't look like the lows will get above freezing until Saturday. Grass all round me at the moment has been frozen solid all week.

Game most likely off, I would imagine? Unless Linlithgow have a good track record of getting games on and their covers work well etc.?

1 hour ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Looking at the forecast, doesn't look like the lows will get above freezing until Saturday. Grass all round me at the moment has been frozen solid all week.

Game most likely off, I would imagine? Unless Linlithgow have a good track record of getting games on and their covers work well etc.?

Historically it’s often depended on their injury list and suspensions…

42 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

I thought it might be ok as covers down and not as cold last night as was expected but am told next to no chance of it being on.

Cheers mate, that is a shiter but not a major surprise. Hope the decision is nice an early as a lot of folk (self included) are on pre 10am trains!

I can make it Tuesday but know a few who can't. Will lose the 'magic of the cup' atmosphere of a Saturday game. 

Also I love 4g pitches. Games getting cancelled is fucking murder!

17 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Cheers mate, that is a shiter but not a major surprise. Hope the decision is nice an early as a lot of folk (self included) are on pre 10am trains!

I can make it Tuesday but know a few who can't. Will lose the 'magic of the cup' atmosphere of a Saturday game. 

Also I love 4g pitches. Games getting cancelled is fucking murder!

Under the lights would be ok but would imagine the Rose would miss out on hospitality money - can't see there being 300 there midweek.