St Mirren V Dundee

johnnydun

1 hour ago, Div said:

Only O'Hara missing for this one, would even expect Tait to make the bench.

Can't see us rotating too much, there's too much at stake and Dundee are dangerous opponents who have a pretty good record on the road of late.

We should have enough about us to get through but the cup is the cup and there's always a shock somewhere!

Hoping for a stress free afternoon and maybe even a couple of goals, but when do we ever coast to a win!?

I am looking forward to some P&B downtime at around 4.45 on Saturday.

20 hours ago, btb said:

Key midfielder O'Hara is out injured, we have a few suspended players but I think they might be available for the cup.

If O'Hara is a 'key' player, we should be fairly comfortably through to the next round.  Not that O'Hara is bad by any stretch, but he shouldn't be described as more than a utility player for any club he plays for.

17 hours ago, Div said:

Only O'Hara missing for this one, would even expect Tait to make the bench.

Can't see us rotating too much, there's too much at stake and Dundee are dangerous opponents who have a pretty good record on the road of late.

We should have enough about us to get through but the cup is the cup and there's always a shock somewhere!

Hoping for a stress free afternoon and maybe even a couple of goals, but when do we ever coast to a win!?

Do we know how long O’Hara is out for? 

Forgot this was coming up.

What division are Dundee in these days anyway? Championship? League One?

Just goes to show what dropping out of the top league does for provincial clubs, they become an irrelevance.

5 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Can someone pick me up a Celtic scarf from the stadium please?

Understandable, after all once your club fails and drops out of the limelight, it's natural to go searching for another club to follow.

I have to say though, and being a Dundee fan, I'd have thought you'd swing towards the more staunch OF option.

8 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Howling at posts getting deleted about the shop scenario. :lol:

Heads gone paranoia thread for this... ^^