St Mirren V Dundee

johnnydun

23 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m chuckling to myself bro. It’s twats like you that get your team their bad rep. 

To be fair we're all laughing at your "precious" little self, conveniently forgetting about the past.

Your own fans have behaved like total arseholes in many previous threads. Yourself included.

That's why a significant proportion of your fans have made your team the target of such ridicule.

Now toddle along you hypocritical bore.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Lehs.

Now that's a witty reply in the spirit of the thread, from someone with an iota of intelligence.

Unlike the dullard oafs that have clicked on the red arrow. You have to wonder what goes through the very small mind of a plum that gets so wound up that they click the red arrow.

Edited by FTOF

I hate playing Dundee.  Even when we win we are usually awful.

Then you have to put up with the high percentage of their  P&B posters who are complete wallopers.

But then I think... being a Dundee fan - Christ, that is a hard feckin' shift.

They deserve our pity not our scorn.  Even if they are a bunch of torn faced cnuts.

22 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

VT made the same joke about 5 hours ago - you're a bit slow dear boy.

No surprise. He’s a VT clone, the poor man’s VT. Hard to imagine someone getting so angry on P and B, in a perma rage but I’m guessing that’s the heroin. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

No surprise. He’s a VT clone, the poor man’s VT. Hard to imagine someone getting so angry on P and B, in a perma rage but I’m guessing that’s the heroin. 

Only someone who has realised that Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction is an allegory of Scottish Football - and that he supports the Gimp - could post something like this.

Let it out Fifespud.  We're here for you.

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

Dungdee fans will be having nightmares about Trevor Carson tonight. Two unbelievable saves before his penalty shoot out heroics.:lol:

Anyway, lower league diddies duly despatched and onto the next round.:)

12 hours ago, FTOF said:

Dry your eyes you whining little weasel.

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

To be fair we're all laughing at your "precious" little self, conveniently forgetting about the past.

Your own fans have behaved like total arseholes in many previous threads. Yourself included.

That's why a significant proportion of your fans have made your team the target of such ridicule.

Now toddle along you hypocritical bore.

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

At least the tears are appropriate.;)

9 hours ago, FTOF said:

Now that's a witty reply in the spirit of the thread, from someone with an iota of intelligence.

Unlike the dullard oafs that have clicked on the red arrow. You have to wonder what goes through the very small mind of a plum that gets so wound up that they click the red arrow.

From insults like, 'Dungdee' to crying about dots to just shite name calling.

Bit of a cheek to call anyone an arsehole tbh.

Thought this thread had been (largely) civilised posg match but you've been intent on dragging it down to the standard set pre-match.

Lowest Home crowd of the season for some reason. 6K Buddies against Hearts and 3K for a Cup game. We have 4k season ticket holders so is money the issue?

And as I have been saying for ages Main and Ayunga are a terrible partnership as they simply do not score. Why can't Robinson see this and do something about it? Main and Greive were good against Hearts Away yet Ayunga automatically gets back into the team and has a horror show at Parkhead then gets picked again for the Cup game. WTF.

Sorry to hear French broke his leg. It was a really poor display by us but we got through which is all that matters.

14 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

At least we have gone out with a fight. It's not like we were going to win the cup anyway (St MIrren won't either obvs). Hopefully we bring in a couple of players and push on for promotion. We are clearly as good as teams like St Mirren so should be OK in a play off. Might be them.

Dundee matched St Mirren yesterday and played well. But I don't think anyone can honestly say that based on one game you are 'clearly as good' as a team in the top 6 of the Premiership. 

We matched Hearts in our recent two games. No St Mirren fan would claim we are 'clearly as good' as them.

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Dundee matched St Mirren yesterday and played well. But I don't think anyone can honestly say that based on one game you are 'clearly as good' as a team in the top 6 of the Premiership. 

We matched Hearts in our recent two games. No St Mirren fan would claim we are 'clearly as good' as them.

It's a cheap shot, but you're not in the top 6.