St Mirren V Dundee

johnnydun

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Just a thought that came to mind, are televised games expected to have VAR?

Had a check, Celtic, St Johnstone and Hibs are televised with VAR.

All other games are depending on both teams to agree to cover the 50:50 cost of VAR for the game or the home team coughing up to cover all costs.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Why do we insist on playing Sheridan? Him returning to the place where he fucked his achilles can only bode well.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Sheridan on . . . 😒

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

He's very shite.

He'll score the winner then 😂

5 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Having to go with BBC stats but they hint we are fractionally edging things? I know what will happen now....

It's been very even. St Mirren had the ball in the net earlier but it was offside. No real clear cut chances aside from that, but of the messy half-chances I'd say we've had more.

I'll tell you what, if this is a full-strength St Mirren chasing Europe, I'd say we're definitely no worse than any team we could face in a relegation/promotion play-off.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's been very even. St Mirren had the ball in the net earlier but it was offside. No real clear cut chances aside from that, but of the messy half-chances I'd say we've had more.

I'll tell you what, if this is a full-strength St Mirren chasing Europe, I'd say we're definitely no worse than any team we could face in a relegation play-off.

Cameron probably had the best chance for us - but overall there has not been any chance for either team where you could say there should have been a goal.

Two defensive teams nullifying each other.

90 mins 0-0
Still no surprises. Second half we probably played slightly better than the first, but certainly didn't do enough to win the game. Absolutely chronic performance.
Another 30 minutes+ of this? Bring back replays FFS.
No idea who'll win incidentally, be aswell tossing a coin.