St Mirren V Dundee

johnnydun

5 hours ago, The Master said:

Based on the seat map, it looks like we've only sold 200-250 tickets so far.

It's amazing what a couple of poor results can do. If we'd beaten Arbroath and Raith, at least double that number would have gone by now with the rest of this week to go. 

That’s disappointing. I thought Dundee would’ve brought a decent support. Big cup tie against a big team. You’d have thought that would’ve brought the part timers out. 

42 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That’s disappointing. I thought Dundee would’ve brought a decent support. Big cup tie against a big team. You’d have thought that would’ve brought the part timers out. 

We probably would if we were playing a big team.

We take more to Arbroath ffs.

5 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Okay, Buddies, what bus would I get from Glasgow City Centre to St Mirren Park?

Get the train from central to st James, about 2.10. Drops you right behind the away end about half two.

On 16/01/2023 at 17:40, johnnydun said:

We probably would if we were playing a big team.

We take more to Arbroath ffs.

A ground half an hour up the road where you have a chance of winning, good comparison m9. With QP running away with the league, this is last chance saloon for Dundee to make something of their season, it’s a big day. 

32 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

A ground half an hour up the road where you have a chance of winning, good comparison m9. With QP running away with the league, this is last chance saloon for Dundee to make something of their season, it’s a big day. 

It's taken a few days, but to get a bite, patience is key.

On 16/01/2023 at 16:57, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

113 years of hurt seems to have stopped them dreaming.

9 minutes ago, btb said:

Hadn't quite realized the cup game against Dundee was quite so soon after the Hertz double header & the Green Cheeks, they'll be well rested and I've got "the fear" for this tie now.

All jokes aside, I’m sure you’ll probably win. 

Do you have many injuries!?

19 minutes ago, Girth said:

All jokes aside, I’m sure you’ll probably win. 

Do you have many injuries!?

Key midfielder O'Hara is out injured, we have a few suspended players but I think they might be available for the cup.

Only O'Hara missing for this one, would even expect Tait to make the bench.

Can't see us rotating too much, there's too much at stake and Dundee are dangerous opponents who have a pretty good record on the road of late.

We should have enough about us to get through but the cup is the cup and there's always a shock somewhere!

Hoping for a stress free afternoon and maybe even a couple of goals, but when do we ever coast to a win!?