Falkirk Vs Airdrie

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

One of the very worst things about our extended stay in this proxy division is being exposed to the utterly grim mouth breathers that make up the Airdrie support.

Whilst we have absolutely loved having you here entertaining us with your constant whining about how you're too big a club to be in this league, all the while getting pumped left, right and centre. 

And I cannot wait until you fail to get promoted again. That's of you even manage to complete the season. 👀

Whilst we have absolutely loved having you here entertaining us with your constant whining about how you're too big a club to be in this league, all the while getting pumped left, right and centre. 
And I cannot wait until you fail to get promoted again. That's of you even manage to complete the season. [emoji102]

Bitter man complaining because Falkirk are a bigger club with supporter aspirations to be in a higher league shocker…..

There’s been some amount of shite Falkirk vs Airdrie match threads over the last 4 years of Grangemouth’s finest’s mediocrity, but this has got to be up there with the shitey-ist.

Agreed. You can improve things significantly by not posting on the next match thread….

12 hours ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

And I cannot wait until you fail to get promoted again. That's of you even manage to complete the season. 👀

If we don’t get promotion then another season amongst the perma diddies such as Airdrie will be our rightful reward for massive failure.

That miss from Oliver isn't great, not as big a sitter as I thought it'd be but it's not great, I thought the McGinn chance later on was just as bad. 

As for the penalty shout at the end I can see why the Falkirk fans think its a stonewaller, however I can see why the ref hasn't given it. From his angle (and from initial view) it looked like Algeria came to a halt which drew the contact, the description of a two handed push in the back doesn't quite reflect what happened IMO. 

Falkirk will feel hard done by with the chances they miss, however Alegria and Oliver are two of McGlynn signings and neither were prolific so it can't come as too much of a surprise. 

37 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That miss from Oliver isn't great, not as big a sitter as I thought it'd be but it's not great, I thought the McGinn chance later on was just as bad. 

As for the penalty shout at the end I can see why the Falkirk fans think its a stonewaller, however I can see why the ref hasn't given it. From his angle (and from initial view) it looked like Algeria came to a halt which drew the contact, the description of a two handed push in the back doesn't quite reflect what happened IMO. 

Falkirk will feel hard done by with the chances they miss, however Alegria and Oliver are two of McGlynn signings and neither were prolific so it can't come as too much of a surprise. 

So if someone runs into the back of you it's not a foul? Because you should have been running away from them?

Away and talk a lot of shite, there's only one reason why the ref never gave it. He bottled it but given we had 4 yellow cards to Airdrie's 0 when on the whole each team probably committed as much fouls as eachother it's not really a surprise.

CD34500A-4E35-4C90-A8D5-296AAD7FED0B.jpeg

Edited by FFC 1876

2 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

So if someone runs into the back of you it's not a foul? Because you should have been running away from them?

Away and talk a lot of shite, there's only one reason why the ref never gave it. He bottled it but given we had 4 yellow cards to Airdrie's 0 when on the whole each team probably committed as much fouls as eachother it's not really a surprise.

Listen, he heard the Falkirk commentator calling him Mike Ronconey and decided to get it right up you lot. And rightly so.

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

In that situation? I'm not sure. It just looks really odd, I get the temptation to bang all the blame on the ref but at what point do you consider your striker was clean through on goals and slowed down that much in the hope of drawing a foul? If he has any conviction surely he's bursting through and getting a shot away? Don't get me wrong, if that's a Dunfermline player I'm swearing it's the easiest penalty decision ever, however I can see why the ref hasn't given it. 

Using a fouls to yellow card ratio just simply doesn't work. A foul could be an innocuous coming together or it could be a two footed knee high lunge. 

Ref didn't give it as he's as incompetent as the rest of them at this level simple as that. The standard in league one is embarrassingly bad but I suppose that's little surprise since the standard in the top flight is bad enough and they are supposed to be the cream of the crop. It's a penalty it's as simple as that. Doesn't matter what the striker is doing hes clearly fouled and the ref made a complete hash of it.

36 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ref didn't give it as he's as incompetent as the rest of them at this level simple as that. The standard in league one is embarrassingly bad but I suppose that's little surprise since the standard in the top flight is bad enough and they are supposed to be the cream of the crop. It's a penalty it's as simple as that. Doesn't matter what the striker is doing hes clearly fouled and the ref made a complete hash of it.

Decision's on the day like this are hard to take, will even out over season, last week should our player received a second yellow I think not, probably cost us the game, opinions make football go round, 

Decision's on the day like this are hard to take, will even out over season, last week should our player received a second yellow I think not, probably cost us the game, opinions make football go round, 
Given we haven't had a penalty in the league all season, I dont see them evening out any time soon

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

Given we haven't had a penalty in the league all season, I dont see them evening out any time soon

Have to go under Falkirk Rangers the pens will come aplenty then 😜😜