Falkirk Vs Airdrie

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Whoever it was did not manage to get on top of Alegria as easily 

It was Watson like I say. 

ATS actually strolled it yesterday too. Considering you guys know he has no pace it wasn't something that was really exploited much. 

Reckon he would be reasonably happy with his days work. 

1 hour ago, Jack Reed said:

All teams will have injuries, depth of sqad could have been avoided got to make good at next window, 

The Quitongo Court case had a bearing on this I'm certain. Hopefully we see some new faces next month. 

The Ben Wylie disaster hasn't helped either. 

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The Quitongo Court case had a bearing on this I'm certain. Hopefully we see some new faces next month. 

The Ben Wylie disaster hasn't helped either. 

There will be reasons I have no doubt, could do with a more rugged type player but who couldn't in this league, noticed yesterday Raith fan thought Easton a waste of a jersey, 

3 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Surely this upcoming game v Dundee is a chance to experiment a bit?

Why not try Burrell and Allegria as a front two?

Hogarth/Martin

Williamson Donaldson Mackie McCann

Kennedy Hetherington Lawal Nesbitt

Burrell.     Allegria

Giving McGinn a rest might be a good idea.

Any thoughts?

I'd play Martin to give him some game time and I'd rest Donaldson, McCann and McGinn because I wouldn't want to risk any of them getting injured or suspended and they're 3 guys that we can't do with out IMO. Henderson's going to be out for a while though so I suppose Mackie would need to play CH next to McKay with Sneddon coming in at LB. Not sure about playing Lawal either for the same reasons as I think he's going to be crucial to any success we have this season however he needs game time too so that's a hard one.

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'd play Martin to give him some game time and I'd rest Donaldson, McCann and McGinn because I wouldn't want to risk any of them getting injured or suspended and they're 3 guys that we can't do with out IMO. Henderson's going to be out for a while though so I suppose Mackie would need to play CH next to McKay with Sneddon coming in at LB. Not sure about playing Lawal either for the same reasons as I think he's going to be crucial to any success we have this season however he needs game time too so that's a hard one.

Sneddon is out on loan 

Lolkirk fans back to their entitled best I see, feeling aggrieved for not winning what was quite a balanced game. Airdrie had their chances to get the lead early in the game and then even get a winner at the end. I love how the Lolkirk highlights managed to leave out a good 2 or 3 of Airdrie's chances, including McGills at the end which could easily have won the game for us but for a good block. Any opportunity to try and make you seem better than you are I suppose. 

Potentially your best squad in years, against a very threadbare Airdrie team and still can't get a win. You love to see it. 

As for the penalty claims, no chance with the first one, Lyness definitely gets a hand to it. A cracking intervention. As for the second one, soft if that and clever defending on our part, knowing the refs view would be obscured. Linesmen are useless so it's a smart wee nudge to put the striker off and it did the job. Lyness got to the ball first anyway so was always getting cleared. 

Looking forward to Airdrie building on the squad in January, whilst it seems you'll need to sell a few more bricks and 10 year season tickets to help fund more marquee signings, hopefully in the mould of the Griffiths one. ♦️

14 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Lolkirk fans back to their entitled best I see, feeling aggrieved for not winning what was quite a balanced game. Airdrie had their chances to get the lead early in the game and then even get a winner at the end. I love how the Lolkirk highlights managed to leave out a good 2 or 3 of Airdrie's chances, including McGills at the end which could easily have won the game for us but for a good block. Any opportunity to try and make you seem better than you are I suppose. 

Potentially your best squad in years, against a very threadbare Airdrie team and still can't get a win. You love to see it. 

As for the penalty claims, no chance with the first one, Lyness definitely gets a hand to it. A cracking intervention. As for the second one, soft if that and clever defending on our part, knowing the refs view would be obscured. Linesmen are useless so it's a smart wee nudge to put the striker off and it did the job. Lyness got to the ball first anyway so was always getting cleared. 

Looking forward to Airdrie building on the squad in January, whilst it seems you'll need to sell a few more bricks and 10 year season tickets to help fund more marquee signings, hopefully in the mould of the Griffiths one. ♦️

It was a foul, it was in the box, therefore it was a penalty. Doesn't matter how 'clever' it was.

5 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Of course it matters. Was the penalty given? Nope. Therefore it was clever and it matters. Round ye. 

Doesn't alter the fact that it was a penalty. You're basically admitting that your team are cheats.

11 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Cry more. Your team are hardly saints. Maybe just not as smart. 🤭

It wasn't smart mate. Your defender was running toward his own goal, he had no way of knowing if the ref could see him fouling our player or not.

Of course it matters. Was the penalty given? Nope. Therefore it was clever and it matters. Round ye. 

It was hardly clever. Just about everyone in the stadium could see that it was a blatant penalty except that blind dumbass of a ref and clueless linesman….