Falkirk Vs Airdrie

2 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Airdrieonians 1878 to 2002 did indeed die. How fucking galling it must be for you and others of a navy blue persuasion to see your team being owned by a new Airdrieonians. A club who are 20 years old, a mere toddler in footballing terms fucking owning you. I'm sure at some point, maybe even this weekend, you'll get a result against us and for a brief time you'll think that it's over but it won't be. 

Don't kid yourself that it's a new Airdrieonians. A rebranded Clydebank is all you'll ever be

9 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Back to league business this weekend with several questions to be answered. Will Airdrie continue their near banter level ownership of Falkirk? Will the "fallen/sleeping giant" of greater Grangemouth shake off their mid table mediocrity of the past several seasons to lay down in a marker in the race to see who gets the clearest view of Dunfermline's backside? Which of the usual suspects from an FK postcode will use Falkirk Bingo insults such as "navy blue pound" or "owning Falkirk is all your wee team has to celebrate"? How many pages before the thread falls apart?

Trying too hard, fucked it with the first post.

2 hours ago, Rennieball said:

Don't kid yourself that it's a new Airdrieonians. A rebranded Clydebank is all you'll ever be

Seeing as you're so obsessed with them you should maybe go read the Clydebank thread which will provide all the updates on their progress that you'll need.

A massive game glad to get back to the real fitba after that Scottisg cup nonsense,   I feel Airdrie need a ' signature ' victory to get back in the race....I

So many questions and no answers yet,  will Cam my Ballantyne stay on the pitch, will Calumn Morrison follow through on a follow through.....  Will the Falkirk Fear leg it,  how many buses will we take will the 'Off icial' bus run again,  if we beat Falkirk again do we keep them, do we want them though....who will win the battle of the exes Leon McCann or Charlie Telfer.....

Early prediction I am going for a desmond...

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

A massive game glad to get back to the real fitba after that Scottisg cup nonsense,   I feel Airdrie need a ' signature ' victory to get back in the race....I

So many questions and no answers yet,  will Cam my Ballantyne stay on the pitch, will Calumn Morrison follow through on a follow through.....  Will the Falkirk Fear leg it,  how many buses will we take will the 'Off icial' bus run again,  if we beat Falkirk again do we keep them, do we want them though....who will win the battle of the exes Leon McCann or Charlie Telfer.....

Early prediction I am going for a desmond...

Sounds like a fair shout.

20 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Airdrieonians 1878 to 2002 did indeed die. How fucking galling it must be for you and others of a navy blue persuasion to see your team being owned by a new Airdrieonians. A club who are 20 years old, a mere toddler in footballing terms fucking owning you. I'm sure at some point, maybe even this weekend, you'll get a result against us and for a brief time you'll think that it's over but it won't be. 

You are sorely in need of a comfort blanket. Kevin Keegan levels of tirade.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Current all time head to head  between these two clubs is 7 wins to Falkirk 8 to Airdrie and 4 draws.  Quite even but the fact we won 6 and drew two of the first 8 tells you all about our recent record against them.  Airdrie will come and play open football which at least should suit us but who knows. I'd take a one nil win now.