Cove Rangers 🔵🔵 Vs Partick Thistle 🔴🟡

Jesus you got a draw with a part time club who have a budget 1/5 of yours and your bench invaded the pitch like you won the champions league. You can’t imagine just how sad that looks and just how far a formally decent club have fallen. 

Can’t imagine John Lambie would be proud. 

Edited by Jimmy Plimsoles MBE

As per @The Thistle Archive there have only been 3 goals scored by Thistle keepers in history (outside of penalty shootouts and even then I'm not sure I can remember one)

first was was a normal-time penalty in 1921 taken by Rab Bernard

second one in 1950 was after Tommy Ledgerwood got an eye injury and with no subs in those days they stuck him out on the wing at 3-1 down away to Hearts while an outfield player went in goals. Final score was 5-4 to Thistle with Ledgerwood scoring the third.

third one was today so given the circumstances I don't think a small pitch invasion is unusual.

Edited by Fuctifano

I’m still puzzled by how the ‘mighty’ (that’s laughable in itself) Partick Thistle thought that a draw with a part time club who played them off the pitch for 80 minutes is somehow a season defining moment. 

Mid table mediocrity beckons I’m afraid. As for your quest to get rid of your bitter and twisted manager who quite frankly would do a better job? 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

I’m still puzzled by how the ‘mighty’ (that’s laughable in itself) Partick Thistle thought that a draw with a part time club who played them off the pitch for 80 minutes is somehow a season defining moment. 

Mid table mediocrity beckons I’m afraid. As for your quest to get rid of your bitter and twisted manager who quite frankly would do a better job? 

Is someone saying it is a season defining moment ? 
I don’t think many would disagree that it looks like mid table for us this season which is perplexing. Again, most thought we had a much stronger squad than last season, but when we had 5 starters out through injury, the backup just weren’t good enough and we lost 5 league games on the spin. I hesitate to say that with the strongest team on the park, we would have won, because that didn’t happen at Firhill.