Bonnyrigg Rose vs Dumbarton

Outcome?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No reason we can't continue this decent run, a tight ground, sloping pitch & good home crowd will make things difficult though.

Looking forward to revisiting their cracking social club.

Rose 0 Sons 2 (Wallace, Wylde)

X

Edited by Silverton End

10 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Why's that?

Surely it was a decent money earner for Rose?

Politics, as far as I know they fell out a few years ago.

The social club has nothing to do with the football club these days despite being practically on the premises. 

4 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Politics, as far as I know they fell out a few years ago.

The social club has nothing to do with the football club these days despite being practically on the premises. 

Thanks, bit of a strange one that.

A matchday bar income loss can't be doing the club any good.

4 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

The excitement for this one...

Im up ferret.Looking forward but lets see what DFC turn up ELGIN/CLYDE or ALBION ROVERS/FORFAR.

Good potential opportunity to stretch the lead  as I think the Binos have the harder game.

Just getting ready to get the scarf and jacket on and take the stroll to NDP for the first time in a while. We had good draws away at Forfar and Stenhousemuir in recent weeks, hopefully we can keep up performances and get 3pts today. They only beat us at Boghead with a soft penalty. Team selection may be interesting today ,with hopefully our recent injured players getting themselves into contention.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

We look good when we get it down and knock it about, but Bonnyrigg have dragged us into a battle and probably shaded that half. They're dealing with the very heavy pitch far more comfortably than we are.

I'll be interested to see the penalty back. It looked contentious and one of the Bonnyrigg subs who is warming up just told his teammate "I was sure it was a dive".

34 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Decent enough point. Either the Bonnyrigg Twitter updater is extremely biased or they absolutely battered us and we’ve stole that point.

I'd say a bit of both. They had some chances in short periods but we also looked dangerous and just didn't work their 'keeper enough. I feel a draw was fair but the game was there for the taking.

In hindsight, it looks a decent point. Coming from behind, Stirling losing and with the defence we had for the 2nd half etc. But if we had been less shot shy and shown some composure/quality in the final third then we may have had an extra couple of points on the board.

Edited by squeezebox-son