Ayr vs Aidan Connolly dba Raith Rovers strike force, 3/12/22

On 04/12/2022 at 10:49, Specky Ginger said:

Bought the stream yesterday and have to say the female commentator (apologies for not catching her name) was excellent.

She was well in tune with what was happening on the park, what needed to change from an Ayr point of view, and had obviously researched a lot of information and details regarding the Rovers.

That's good to hear - usually our service just gets panned so nice to hear something positive.

42 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

That's good to hear - usually our service just gets panned so nice to hear something positive.

I didn't think the Ayr service was bad at all. I couldn't make the game on Saturday due to work commitments, so it was the only way I was ever going to see the game and given that most of the people who are involved in producing club TV streams are volunteers, they should be commended for the service they provide.

Thought the game followed the way most games have gone at home this season. Away team on top knocking ball about with Ayr getting few touches though keeper having little to do. We score on a break, opposition lose faith, Ayr grow into second half before dominating final quarter scoring again. 

Thought Raith played well until, as has been said, final third, then little up front. Stats with 20 mins to go where heavily in Raiths favour but Ayr pushed forward looking for killer third whilst Rovers lost heart.

The dream goes on for at least another 2 weeks…