Ayr vs Aidan Connolly dba Raith Rovers strike force, 3/12/22

Not impressed overall but we won 2-0. More about the opposition than anything else but I'll take that. If we get a decent window for signings then I'll start to believe but the next two games are going to be indicative of what's possible this season especially if we can get anything from them. 

I'm away for a beer.

3 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Not impressed overall but we won 2-0. More about the opposition than anything else but I'll take that. If we get a decent window for signings then I'll start to believe but the next two games are going to be indicative of what's possible this season especially if we can get anything from them. 

I'm away for a beer.

This is a little harsh tbh… 

Albinson barely had a save, we strolled the second half and two wonderful bits of play from Dipo and Chalmers set up our goals. I think there was far more to the game today than it just being about the opposition. 

That’s probably the best we’ve played in ages as well. Far better all round performance than Hamilton or Arbroath away.

It feels like we’re lacking something going forward but I can’t put my finger on what it is. Just to help in the build up and to stop us going long so often.

17 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

According to Sportsound ... you were horseshit.

Uh, no? Dominated in the first half, but after that there wasn't much made of it.

Sportsound in general has been absolutely gobbling Ayr for months and I felt ther fear with a Bullen + Mathie interview in adbvance of the game. Only afterwards when the assorted selection of dimwits universally went for Partick or Dundee as champions did things return to normal.

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Uh, no? Dominated in the first half, but after that there wasn't much made of it.

Sportsound in general has been absolutely gobbling Ayr for months and I felt ther fear with a Bullen + Mathie interview in adbvance of the game. Only afterwards when the assorted selection of dimwits universally went for Partick or Dundee as champions did things return to normal.

Like I said ... according to Sportsound.