Ayr vs Aidan Connolly dba Raith Rovers strike force, 3/12/22

3 hours ago, CALDERON said:

We took zero fans last December,  but it was restricted crowds due to covid.

To be fair, it would have been zero fans by half time even if we had been able to go. We were fucking awful that game.

First league game I'm missing this season.  We've lost almost half of our games so far, and taken 1 point away to teams not in the bottom 2.  Added to that, the team generally fold like a hot Easter egg after conceding.

Away win.

Aye it’s not looking great at all there. Feel like Bullen could’ve sacrificed a forward for another midfielder but as the away game at Hamilton showed, Akinyemi isn’t as effective without a strike partner.

This is going to be end to end I think.

6 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

So would I. It’s December with live World Cup games on TV. How many did we take to Ayr last year in December?

I’m swithering whether to go for the PPV or just sack it and watch the World Cup. Our away form isn’t the greatest and Somerset Park isn’t a happy hunting ground.

EE21024A-2AFC-4B6F-B980-1ACD90B42388.png

Why not mute the TV and listen via RaithTV or Sportsound?

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Can we break the away hoodoo of these Shitty pink strips 

Is it the pink strips, or is it…

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

First league game I'm missing this season.  We've lost almost half of our games so far, and taken 1 point away to teams not in the bottom 2.  Added to that, the team generally fold like a hot Easter egg after conceding.

Away win.

…we’ll see.

Disappointed to see Dick over Nolan given the success of Nolan and O’Riordan earlier this year at CB…

Wondering what the thinking is Vaughan for Stanton, since Stanton has been the most centrally attacking of those three mids all year, maybe that makes sense, but IDK.

6 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Feels like we've gone with this 4-1-3-2 nonsense again and going to be ripped apart in the middle of the pitch like we did earlier this season. Unless Vaughan is playing behind Connell in place of Stanton

I reckon it will be 4-2-3-1 with Vaughan on the left and Easton playing in Stantons place. 

21 hours ago, grumswall said:
21 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Surely we aren’t going to open the Railway end for the 75-100 Rovers fans who will come down? Get them punted into stand and open the Railway end for home fans. 

We usually take about 400-500 iirc so...

14 hours ago, keyser_soze said:

Been to Ayr a few times, normally around 200-300

5 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

I can say it is currently less than 100

Raith TV calling it about 250.