Ayr vs Aidan Connolly dba Raith Rovers strike force, 3/12/22

4 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

£15 for ppv? Gie them feck all.  **Firestick***ahem.

£55 for the year - get all of shitey Sky, Premier Sports whatever its called this week, BT Sport, even yes, you guessed it, Scottish Championship games live....

Ken where I am watching it, and it wont be at the lavvy called Somerset Park or giving them any money to bolster their championship push on Ayr TV.

Did my time going to away matches over many years, canny be ersed wi travelling to games any more.   Particularly going to Somerset where I have been to around 20 odd Ayr - Raith games and saw us win there once.  ONCE!

Are the pies still the horrific tin foil shelled efforts that are 90% grease inside?  The crush barriers still covered in neanderthal slobbers from the last time Rangers played there?

image.gif.eb111e392cea7e6cafa83ee198e9f366.gif

7 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

£55 for the year - get all of shitey Sky, Premier Sports whatever its called this week, BT Sport, even yes, you guessed it, Scottish Championship games live....

Ken where I am watching it, and it wont be at the lavvy called Somerset Park or giving them any money to bolster their championship push on Ayr TV.

Did my time going to away matches over many years, canny be ersed wi travelling to games any more.   Particularly going to Somerset where I have been to around 20 odd Ayr - Raith games and saw us win there once.  ONCE!

Are the pies still the horrific tin foil shelled efforts that are 90% grease inside?  The crush barriers still covered in neanderthal slobbers from the last time Rangers played there?

It would be helpful if you could alphabetise your grievances.

I'd pay more if I was going to the game so not too bothered about it being £15. Hopefully Murray has been working on something a bit different for tomorrow. If we can start turning the away losses in to draws, it's something we can build on. In saying that I don't want us going there to draw the game. We have got enough quality in the squad to be winning this game. Should be a good game.

53 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'd pay more if I was going to the game so not too bothered about it being £15. Hopefully Murray has been working on something a bit different for tomorrow. If we can start turning the away losses in to draws, it's something we can build on. In saying that I don't want us going there to draw the game. We have got enough quality in the squad to be winning this game. Should be a good game.

He's been cooking curry.

51 minutes ago, grumswall said:
54 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Surely we aren’t going to open the Railway end for the 75-100 Rovers fans who will come down? Get them punted into stand and open the Railway end for home fans. 

We usually take about 400-500 iirc so...

I think Pollok are about the only side to have managed that this season.

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

You will be when you see the quality of it! 

10 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

At the risk of making you angrier. £35 is the going rate for that so you overpaid by £20. 

6 hours ago, grumswall said:
6 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Surely we aren’t going to open the Railway end for the 75-100 Rovers fans who will come down? Get them punted into stand and open the Railway end for home fans. 

We usually take about 400-500 iirc so...

I'd be impressed if it's anywhere near that tbh.

8 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I'd be impressed if it's anywhere near that tbh.

So would I. It’s December with live World Cup games on TV. How many did we take to Ayr last year in December?

I’m swithering whether to go for the PPV or just sack it and watch the World Cup. Our away form isn’t the greatest and Somerset Park isn’t a happy hunting ground.

EE21024A-2AFC-4B6F-B980-1ACD90B42388.png

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

So would I. It’s December with live World Cup games on TV. How many did we take to Ayr last year in December?

I’m swithering whether to go for the PPV or just sack it and watch the World Cup. Our away form isn’t the greatest and Somerset Park isn’t a happy hunting ground.

EE21024A-2AFC-4B6F-B980-1ACD90B42388.png

We took zero fans last December,  but it was restricted crowds due to covid.

Where am I meant to be buying tickets for ?? Got option on Ayr website for West stand and Railway end ? Thanks in advance 

Railway End will be behind the goals and standing. West stand is the away section in the main stand to the left of the away dugout and it’s seated.

Come on Ayr!

Makeshift defence, pack the midfield and scrap. It'll make the Bell & Adams in centre midfield game up at Starks look like silky soccer by comparison. 

3-2 to the Super with a brace from Dipo and a goal from McKenzie.