Ayr vs Aidan Connolly dba Raith Rovers strike force, 3/12/22

55 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Can’t believe two people have suggest Stephen Welsh, that Celtic have turned down loan offers from Serie A sides for. Unless I’m being seriously whooshed, of course. 

They pale in to insignificance when it comes to the box office, Ayrshire Galacticos. 

Out of the last U21 squad, two play for Fulham, one plays for Bayern Munich and two play for Rangers, one of whom is on loan to Cove. 

So either Adam Devine who has been out on loan before, or its maybe someone from Fulham. 

8 hours ago, renton said:

Long shot, but don't suppose ayr are still running any kind of ppv service for viewers abroad?

This Saturdays game is available on PPV at £15 for anyone , teams are allowed so many PPV games per season and Ayr have chosen this as one of theirs 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

This Saturdays game is available on PPV at £15 for anyone , teams are allowed so many PPV games per season and Ayr have chosen this as one of theirs 

Is that really a thing? I know Arbroath did it for  midweek game (also against us) but I thought they got away with that because it wasn't a Saturday game.

11 hours ago, renton said:

Long shot, but don't suppose ayr are still running any kind of ppv service for viewers abroad?

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Looks like it should open up here tomorrow afternoon:

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/live-stream

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

The only restriction on PPV is this. https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/blocked-broadcasting-hours/

You can PPV any game outwith those hours unless you're in the top flight.

On 30/11/2022 at 20:27, steakngravy said:

Is Geordies Byre still closed as I used to stay and work in Ayr and this was a favourite pub that I enjoyed going to.

What on Earth are your criteria for pubs?

Anyway, back on track. Rovers might be shite away, but Ayr are shite at home, and getting worse even leaving aside the complete absence of fit competent centre halves. Another score draw is about the most to hope for.

£15 for ppv? Gie them feck all.  **Firestick***ahem.

£55 for the year - get all of shitey Sky, Premier Sports whatever its called this week, BT Sport, even yes, you guessed it, Scottish Championship games live....

Ken where I am watching it, and it wont be at the lavvy called Somerset Park or giving them any money to bolster their championship push on Ayr TV.

Did my time going to away matches over many years, canny be ersed wi travelling to games any more.   Particularly going to Somerset where I have been to around 20 odd Ayr - Raith games and saw us win there once.  ONCE!

Are the pies still the horrific tin foil shelled efforts that are 90% grease inside?  The crush barriers still covered in neanderthal slobbers from the last time Rangers played there?

Edited by Heid_The_Baw

1 hour ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

£55 for the year - get all of shitey Sky, Premier Sports whatever its called this week, BT Sport, even yes, you guessed it, Scottish Championship games live....

Ken where I am watching it, and it wont be at the lavvy called Somerset Park or giving them any money to bolster their championship push on Ayr TV.

Did my time going to away matches over many years, canny be ersed wi travelling to games any more.   Particularly going to Somerset where I have been to around 20 odd Ayr - Raith games and saw us win there once.  ONCE!

Are the pies still the horrific tin foil shelled efforts that are 90% grease inside?  The crush barriers still covered in neanderthal slobbers from the last time Rangers played there?

You seem a very angry chap......

0609A4E7-17A1-4001-A7C5-8F954FE8A83F.png

Someone needs their hole.

2 hours ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Have you met @SandyCromarty?