Montrose vs Darvel

Aidan

Not going to gloat as we’ve had more than our fair share of cup feck ups, however I was really surprised at this result.

We played Darvel in the cup last year and, despite talk of a potential shock and a close game, we strolled it 3-0 in a match that was more like a pre-season friendly. I thought Darvel were really poor and I don’t recollect them having any chances or threat.

Could have been an off day for them I suppose and we were in great form at the time.

Still, thought Montrose would win this fairly comfortably.

You can keep Petrie after all 😉

What stood out for me in this game was the couldnae give a f**k attitude from Montrose. The players clearly capitulated, there was very little motivation from the technical area and even the fans just shrugged their shoulders and sloped off home at the final whistle. 

On 26/11/2022 at 23:00, Cosmic Joe said:

What stood out for me in this game was the couldnae give a f**k attitude from Montrose. The players clearly capitulated, there was very little motivation from the technical area and even the fans just shrugged their shoulders and sloped off home at the final whistle. 

What was the final score in this game please?