Ayr v Pollok

AUcal

22 minutes ago, h_w7864 said:

Been really impressed by Pollok. Realistically have a chance if they continue to play they way they have been these past few minutes.

I have been, too. Still, I think they will tire in the second half. 

Really impressed with the crowd. There must be 3,500 there, for a freezing November night with the game being shown live on the BBC! How many Ayr fans thought they would see their team score a lot of goals?

Edited by G_&_T

1 minute ago, G_&_T said:

I have been, too. Still, I think they will tire in the second half. 

Really impressed with the crowd. There must be 3,500 there, for a freezing January night with the game being shown live on the BBC! How many Ayr fans thought they would see their team score a lot of goals?

Have I nodded off?

Reading and Houston look like they’ve won a raffle to be there. Bangala still looks a long way off the pace. Would like to see more from Mitchell-Lawson and Young. Dipo should have a couple by now but Chalmers the stand out player on the park.

Pollok well in this and had a lot of the play. We need to up our game in the second half or there’s definitely a banana skin for us to slip on.