Hearts vs Kilmarnock 17th December: The Advent Calendar

40 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

14 sleeps left

and it’s the original Heart of Midlothian

Scott,’s dense prose style means he’s not read very often but if you get this edition you can read a synopsis in 70 action packed pages.

AFBD8983-235B-410B-9DBA-67BF5944ED9A.jpeg

For lazy sods like me, this is far quicker.  https://www.supersummary.com/the-heart-of-midlothian/summary/

On 01/12/2022 at 10:37, topcat(The most tip top) said:

17 Sleeps left
Mark Ridgers was seldom used understudy to Jamie McDonald (who will probably appear later) at Tynecastle and then even more rarely used cover for Michael McGovern at Rugby Park. There's wont be many fans of either club who could pick him out of a police line up

Have I been whooshed here? McGovern was never at Killie. I just googled Ridgers and apparently he was... clearly that was a very memorable stint.

11 sleeps to go
Thanks to it's bacon Ayrshire has a fine gastronomic reputation and thanks to "The Scheme" a reputation for neddery

One butcher has combined the best and worst of Ayrshire and produced Buckfast infused bacon

image.png.f2a9383ea5f9d73030bd55e813835256.png

https://www.onlinebutcher.co.uk/deli/buckfast/buckfast-bacon?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7bucBhCeARIsAIOwr--DoKOgquc3TR3nHFiYu4l-QWbHWq4lHoRlc5HpPrsn8Hs4C9_fRv0aAgNLEALw_wcB

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be honest I never really rated him as a Hearts player but that seems an unpopular opinion 

I think there's the pre-injury and post-injury player.

The former was a good player with the promise of a lot more to come. The latter tried hard but was ultimately pretty average.

On 06/12/2022 at 10:06, topcat(The most tip top) said:

11 sleeps to go
Thanks to it's bacon Ayrshire has a fine gastronomic reputation and thanks to "The Scheme" a reputation for neddery

One butcher has combined the best and worst of Ayrshire and produced Buckfast infused bacon

image.png.f2a9383ea5f9d73030bd55e813835256.png

https://www.onlinebutcher.co.uk/deli/buckfast/buckfast-bacon?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7bucBhCeARIsAIOwr--DoKOgquc3TR3nHFiYu4l-QWbHWq4lHoRlc5HpPrsn8Hs4C9_fRv0aAgNLEALw_wcB

Is that your Ayrshire bacon? No, I’m just standing too close to the fire.