Dunfermline vs Forfar

Rob1885

Will probably head along to this if my son is feeling better (or at least well enough that I won't feel guilty about heading to the game while the missus deals with a poorly youngster). Looking forward to seeing someone different although it wasn't that long ago we played in League One. Would have been better had it been at Station Park but at least this way I'll get a good bridie.

Be interesting to see how we approach this. Will McPake try and have us blow them away early on, so that he can give fringe players/youngsters game time and give first team players a rest late on? I certainly don’t think we can afford to risk playing a weakened/rotated side from the start.

I wonder if our loan players will be able to play? Think in the past we’ve had players whose parent club refused to allow them to play, in case they were recalled in January.

With the recent celtic B game being mid week being sandwiched between two sat league games, made sense to see a bit of a change of team. Also it is the diddy cup. 

Think as no midweek game coming up, this should be a normal league game team i would expect. Minimal changes at most anyway. Hope little changes to be honest, hope to be in the next round.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is there a decent boozer for the Forfar fans in walking distance, by half time we may be heading off to watch the Fra v Den game.☹️

Town (city now!) is a short walk from the ground and East Port would be a good option for beer and football on the TV. The Old Inn is good too although a few minutes away from East Port. Down the bottom of the town, opposite the glen (Pittencrief Park) gates, there's Seven Kings which usually shows games. I would recommend East Port or Old Inn though. Good selection of beers in both.

There's a bus stop directly across the road from the main stand if you're a lazy hoor who doesn't fancy walking. Get the 19. Goes to the bus station in the city centre.

In the other direction you have the Elizabeathen, although it is set up more for food these days than as a bar, but you'll be get beer and football on the TV. Likewise you can get a 19 if you're a lazy b*****d, but you can walk it in under 10 minutes.

Been talked in to going to this. Had no intention of doing so but now that I'm going I'm actually looking forward to it.

Will be good to be in the Norrie again (although was in there for the QoS game at the end of last season). Prefer that stand.

Think we should be comfortable enough today. At the very least I think we'll finally get a Scottish Cup goal!

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Been talked in to going to this. Had no intention of doing so but now that I'm going I'm actually looking forward to it.

Will be good to be in the Norrie again (although was in there for the QoS game at the end of last season). Prefer that stand.

Think we should be comfortable enough today. At the very least I think we'll finally get a Scottish Cup goal!

You will be comfortable and you will get a few goals