Thanksgiving Thursday 2022

lichtie23

When did Detroit get a defense?  Some good stuff today, I expected Allen to slice us up on the ground, considering how Fields hurt us.

I do think the Bills will have too much eventually but good to see - progress.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

When did Detroit get a defense?  Some good stuff today, I expected Allen to slice us up on the ground, considering how Fields hurt us.

I do think the Bills will have too much eventually but good to see - progress.

The progress is remarkable AND we still have some top players to come back from injury!!!

Just imagine if we still had Stafford!!!

… and Prater!!!😢

Stole that a bit. Allen is really struggling with his elbow and his confidence but still has it in him to produce wonder moments like the throw on the last drive. 

The team is too banged up to make a deep playoff run, and with 4 divisional games left its not even a lock they'll make the playoffs. The o line second half was a joke, the only two good ones were injured and the backups are XFL level. 

The clock management from the Lions was abysmal both halves, probably cost them the game. I read someone say on twitter they should genuinely have eSports Madden players on clock control for NFL teams as they know it better than the head coaches. 

Also think Bass missing the XP somehow helped as the Lions played for a FG whereas they'd have played more aggressive if down 4 and probably got the TD.