🔵Peterhead vs Queen’s Park⚫️⚪️

h_w7864

5 minutes ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

I assume Max Gillies won't be eligible for this one? How's he been Blue Tooners? I see he was captain of Young QP v Dundee earlier in the week

Would imagine he would not play against his parent club, had a few good games early in the season but was out injured for a while. Wilkie from Dundee has been playing regular for us will depend on whether they dont want him cup tied. Also Hewitt from Ayr. Hopefully Aberdeen will allow Ritchie our keeper to play although the way things have gone for us this season nothing would surprise me 😉 

We had our spell after half-time when we pushed Queens back but again us not having a striker meant we did not manage to score. Overall Queens players were sharper & put some good passing together & were the better team.. Not sure if the 1st was a deflection or a flick that sent it in, for the 2nd the player took full advantage of being given a free kick as he moved the ball nearly 10 yards from where it happened to give himself a good angle to the near post & the keeper did not get there.