Clyde vs Dumbarton

microdave

Outcome  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Farrell's "defend yer own half and hope we take a chance" vs Duffyball. It could be a dark day in the history of football but hopefully we make it through. 

To absolutely everyones surprise we've actually played some decent stuff the last couple of games. Then again the bar wasn't exactly high after 11 defeats on the trot prior to him coming in.

11 minutes ago, CM. said:

To absolutely everyones surprise we've actually played some decent stuff the last couple of games. Then again the bar wasn't exactly high after 11 defeats on the trot prior to him coming in.

When Duffy first joined us and he had to work with Stevie Aitken’s squad we played some fantastic stuff. When he got shot of them all and brought in his own jobbers we were absolutely horrendous to watch!

Michael Garrity is unavailable due to the loan agreement with Morton but Finlay Gray could be back. I always like us to have a decent run in the cup but I wouldn't be too upset if we lose and can then concentrate on the league to try and escape L2 in the good direction. For that reason I'd be starting McGeever, Love, Lynch and Wallace to get their legs some gametime.

6 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

I want our strongest 11 out and to try and win.  I think Fazz (and the club board) will feel the same.

By all means, get game time into some of them,  but only once the tie's decided

I would agree with this but I'd possibly go with Wallace over McLean up front.  The Cup represents our only realistic chance of making some money and that should dictate a strong starting XI.