Clyde vs Dumbarton

microdave

Outcome  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As long as we make it through the game without any injuries I'll be happy. A win would be nice mind you to keep our recent momentum going.

Hopefully we'll see Wallace get a start. I really fancy him to be a big player for us in the second-half of the season if we can get him sharp and firing a bit.

I  voted for a Clyde win but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Dumbarton win either. Duffy has steadied the ship for us a wee bit but they have both been games where we've been expected to be on the back foot a bit whereas Saturday should be a bit more of an even game. Our squad is a bit thin on the ground at present too with Ross Cunningham going off with an ankle injury on Saturday to join our already fairly lengthy absentee list.

Clyde 4 (Duthie, Bradley-Hurst x2, McLean) Dumbarton 2 (Love, Wylde, McNiff)

15 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

As long as we make it through the game without any injuries I'll be happy. A win would be nice mind you to keep our recent momentum going.

Hopefully we'll see Wallace get a start. I really fancy him to be a big player for us in the second-half of the season if we can get him sharp and firing a bit.

The Bully Wee have experienced something of a bounce under Duffy and I would have them as favourites here, although I believe Ross Cunningham has picked up an injury.

If Gray is fit then he should return and I agree with Wallace starting.

4 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Touché! According to the app I use he was on the bench for the Falkirk game? 🤣

Has McLean been struggling to get in the team or what?

Recalled for 7 day emergency purposes cause our other backup keeper is injured.

McLean was injured too, that was his first game back on Saturday I think. Came on in the second half

Edited by CM.

3 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Touché! According to the app I use he was on the bench for the Falkirk game? 🤣

Has McLean been struggling to get in the team or what?

He was, but we recalled him using this one week emergency loan back thing as one of our other keepers has been injured. I’m fairly sure he’ll be back to Clydebank by Saturday.

McLean was a regular up until a few weeks ago when he got injured in the warm up against Airdrie. Missed out against Dunfermline and came on as a sub against Falkirk. He’s been largely fine but Peter Grant and Thicot have started to look semi-competent together so I’m not sure what Duffman will think for Saturday!

51 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

He was, but we recalled him using this one week emergency loan back thing as one of our other keepers has been injured. I’m fairly sure he’ll be back to Clydebank by Saturday.

McLean was a regular up until a few weeks ago when he got injured in the warm up against Airdrie. Missed out against Dunfermline and came on as a sub against Falkirk. He’s been largely fine but Peter Grant and Thicot have started to look semi-competent together so I’m not sure what Duffman will think for Saturday!

53 minutes ago, CM. said:

Recalled for 7 day emergency purposes cause our other backup keeper is injured.

McLean was injured too, that was his first game back on Saturday I think. Came on in the second half

Fair enough. Was surprised as he played a lot for Morton last year and I thought he'd be one of the first picks as he is a solid player at you guys level.

4 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Fair enough. Was surprised as he played a lot for Morton last year and I thought he'd be one of the first picks as he is a solid player at you guys level.

I presume it was just a case of don't fix it if it's not broken in terms of team selection against Falkirk. Thicot and Grant seemed to do well together at Dunfermline last week and at home to Airdrie the week before when McLean was unavailable. Only goals conceded in they 2 games were stupid penalties given away by inexperienced players. As Scott said McLean has been fine for the most part and will still get plenty of minutes under Duffy I suspect.

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Is that a possibility ?  If so, I'd certainly be interested as I almost certainly can't attend in person.

Aye I’m working until 7pm so I’ve nae chance of making it unfortunately. I noticed Clyde streamed their game on Saturday (I’m assuming the blackout has been dropped due to the WC) so I was hoping there would be a stream available for this one.

There is a stream.

Admission arrangements for Saturday evening's Scottish Cup tie against Dumbarton at New Douglas Park can now be confirmed. Ticket prices have been set at:

Adult - £16
Concessions* - £12
Under-16 - £5

*Over-65s or Students with a valid matriculation card

Season Passes are not valid for this match.

Tickets can be purchased online in advance via the Clyde FC Ticket Store, TicketCo Wallet app or in person at the Clyde Office on matchday. We recommend advance purchase to avoid the need to queue at the stadium.

The match will also be streamed live worldwide, including UK and Northern Ireland. Stream access can be purchased through the Ticket Store for £15 + admin fee.

The Fanzone at NDP will be open once again for both sets of supporters from 6pm onwards, with World Cup action live on TV. A selection of hot food (burgers and hot dogs) and drinks (including pints for £3) will be available for supporters to purchase. The Fanzone is free to enter and places do not have to be booked in advance.