Inverness CT v Dundee

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

If we go into administration, it'll be kind of out of the blue.  Gardiner has told local journalists personally that if there's any negative reporting on the club's financial situation contact will be cut.

That’s because he doesn’t want them to start digging and see he’s siphoning off money to his beloved Sevco.

remember him shouting out at a rich hall show he was part of the rangers gang? Minter.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

That’s because he doesn’t want them to start digging and see he’s siphoning off money to his beloved Sevco.

remember him shouting out at a rich hall show he was part of the rangers gang? Minter.

What? Was that him?! I remember watching that!

With all this talk of players supposedly refusing to play and others falling out with Dudds/Wilson, its clear that the dressing room has been lost so why is the clown still in a job!!?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Scot Gardiner (who I have no issue with YET) is serious about promotion then he has to do what the fans want, get rid of Dudds. With him at the helm it's obvious we ain't going up as he is clueless, I've already said he was lucky to survive last season so he surely can't get lucky twice!

I tell you something though, if we play well and even win at the weekend then some of our under 18s may get professional contracts which I would be delighted with as the under 18s are playing well which does bode well for the future so it's not all doom and gloom :D.

10 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

With all this talk of players supposedly refusing to play and others falling out with Dudds/Wilson, its clear that the dressing room has been lost so why is the clown still in a job!!?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Scot Gardiner (who I have no issue with YET) is serious about promotion then he has to do what the fans want, get rid of Dudds. With him at the helm it's obvious we ain't going up as he is clueless, I've already said he was lucky to survive last season so he surely can't get lucky twice!

Long winded way of answering your own question

I hope all this talk of administration at ICT is rumour and nothing else, it's awful to see it happening to any club. No matter how much we dislike any particular club we have to remember it is the be all and end all for local supporters and the thought of not having your team there to support on a Saturday is awful. God knows we Dee's should know that as much as anyone.

I have no idea of what the financial backing is at Inverness eg is there a rich board member(s) continually stepping in to meet the running costs? If not then it's clear to all that a prolonged period in the Championship getting the crowds that they do can only mean a severe cut back on playing resources going forward. I applaud them for punching against their weight for the past 20 years but maybe they are slowly finding their level based on revenue etc?

I tell you something though, if we play well and even win at the weekend then some of our under 18s may get professional contracts which I would be delighted with as the under 18s are playing well which does bode well for the future so it's not all doom and gloom :D.

TLDR except your big problem is Gardiner. The guy is an utter bellend.

6 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I hope all this talk of administration at ICT is rumour and nothing else, it's awful to see it happening to any club. No matter how much we dislike any particular club we have to remember it is the be all and end all for local supporters and the thought of not having your team there to support on a Saturday is awful. God knows we Dee's should know that as much as anyone.

I have no idea of what the financial backing is at Inverness eg is there a rich board member(s) continually stepping in to meet the running costs? If not then it's clear to all that a prolonged period in the Championship getting the crowds that they do can only mean a severe cut back on playing resources going forward. I applaud them for punching against their weight for the past 20 years but maybe they are slowly finding their level based on revenue etc?

This is true, but since we came so close to extinction we know the feeling and the Inverness have been permanently vociferous in reminding and taunting at every opportunity.

For that reason if it all goes tits up for the ICT I'll be looking out my finest shoes, polishing them until the shine off the toe caps is the only light at the end of their moneyless tunnel, while doing the salsa all over their puny little grave.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

This is true, but since we came so close to extinction we know the feeling and the Inverness have been permanently vociferous in reminding and taunting at every opportunity.

For that reason if it all goes tits up for the ICT I'll be looking out my finest shoes, polishing them until the shine off the toe caps is the only light at the end of their moneyless tunnel, while doing the salsa all over their puny little grave.

Thank you.

In that case, I hope they move the whole stadium a few metres towards Ft George and bury us at sea