Inverness CT v Dundee

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I think what we saw yesterday was that it wasn't down to injuries that we lost that game.  That team looked totally uncoached, totally unorganised and totally unmotivated.  Rumours of players wanting to leave, not getting on with the coaching staff and one allegedly on strike don't fall out of the sky.

What's the story with the player reportedly on strike you've heard? Has he fallen out with Dodds and refusing to play? I assume the player doesn't get paid if he's refusing to do his job.

22 minutes ago, SteveAn said:

What's the story with the player reportedly on strike you've heard? Has he fallen out with Dodds and refusing to play? I assume the player doesn't get paid if he's refusing to do his job.

One player was injured for a while and then briefly returned from the injury but didn't get on the pitch before apparently getting re-injured somehow with rumours spreading that he isn't injured at all.  There's been rumours of discontent behind the scenes for ages.  Ever since he came to the club as a coach there's been talk about players not getting on with Barry Wilson as his training is apparently hopeless.

Edited by Highland Capital

56 minutes ago, SteveAn said:

They're alleging that Austin Samuels is in breach of contract.

That being the case, it is a simple scenario of gross misconduct which has very serious implications in terms of contract termination.

That this hasn't happened suggests to me that it is yet another one of @Highland Capital's scoops that haven't always been followed by real world events.

I think what we saw yesterday was that it wasn't down to injuries that we lost that game.  That team looked totally uncoached, totally unorganised and totally unmotivated.  Rumours of players wanting to leave, not getting on with the coaching staff and one allegedly on strike don't fall out of the sky.

They’re probably not getting paid.

Tick tock.

If there really is a lot of behind the scenes shenanigans and it doesn't get sorted out pronto it could send the club tailspinning right back to the very same position the club started out just in time for the club's 30th Anniversary.

Personally I've always been in favour of an Inverness minded management team and players.

10 hours ago, Yenitit said:

We’d happily take Deas and Harper off your hands if that helps out financially. 

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Best to wait for the fire sale.

Are Inverness Caledonian Thistle in financial trouble again?

What happened this time?