Inverness CT v Dundee

Dreadful game but a deserved win for the Dee. McMullan with the only real bit of quality in the game with his lovely finish after cutting in from the right and sending a shot into the top corner. One of those 'it was in as soon as he hit it' efforts. After that we huffed and puffed but did nothing of note whatsoever. A shockingly bad performance.

Not even going to come in here and rip the piss as I think the Dee did enough of that today. However, do the Caley fans reckon Dodds will actually get the heave? Surely it would be absolutely detrimental to the club’s coffers. Am I not right in saying it was only last season Foran was still on the payroll (could be talking utter shite there)?

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

However, do the Caley fans reckon Dodds will actually get the heave?

Love it if the club get him to f**k. Last season we collapsed and made the play-off but it just papered over the cracks - overall our performanceand style of play is shite all too often. He's well connected with Gardiner so it's really hard to see any change soon, but hope I'm wrong.

With Gardiner's track record of forgetting to get a shirt sponsor for us and forgetting to order seats for Hearts' new stand, it wouldn't surprise me to see him f**k them financially.

The disastrous concerts he organised over the summer have completely rooked them. They are struggling to keep the lights on, literally.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The disastrous concerts he organised over the summer have completely rooked them. They are struggling to keep the lights on, literally.

Imagine them going into Admin?

Dodds would be first to vote for ICT to be closed down.

#FuckDodds

Love it if the club get him to f**k. Last season we collapsed and made the play-off but it just papered over the cracks - overall our performanceand style of play is shite all too often. He's well connected with Gardiner so it's really hard to see any change soon, but hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, understandably so given the recent run of results. Can’t constantly keep putting it down to the injury list - extensive though it is. However, is the funding in place to give him the door though?

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
54 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The Andrea Bocelli one lost thousands I've heard - no wonder af a £100 plus a ticket for a restricted seat view.

£100? I wouldn't look out the window if he was warbling in the garden.😂

32 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ask Scott Gardiner.

I'll endeavour to catch up with him after he's completed his accountancy task of totalling the extent of the dark blue pound which, funnily enough, will help pay his and Mr Dodds' wages.

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Have Caley ever sung a song?

That wasn't really the question though was it but if you are comforted by whataboutery then who am I to judge.

You have to agree, singing Rangers songs is naff at a minimum but at least it wasn't a Gerry Cinnamon based chant