Inverness CT v Dundee

Arrived in Inverness with Mrs Lafite for a weekend in the highland capital plus, I hope, a Dark Blue win….
Visited a few pubs already: Mcgregors- good; Castle Tavern- good; Gellions, ok but manky; Lauders manky and noisy. 
Posh grub tonight, then curry tomorrow   [emoji106]

Gellions can be quite a hoot as can Johnny Foxes, if you like a bit of milf.

47 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

I'm sure everyone will be glad to get the game played here. 

Dodds to go down, clutching his chest. It's surely only a matter of time for the tubby wee runt. 

It's sad to see how far you've fallen from your heady heights 

6 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Matchdsy tomorrow. Thank f**k, might even ge some football chat going on.

Anyone know if there is updates on our injuries?

I've got a quite annoying hack on my thumb but at least it is taking my mind off my lumbago which is playing up.

Just now, approximately dave said:

Any word yet on whether Billy McKay has recovered from his ankle injury?

The answer to that lies with the club who prefer to wrap any injury updates in secrecy.

Seems that as a fan and a club financial provider you're not entitled to such information.

15 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Any word yet on whether Billy McKay has recovered from his ankle injury?

I wouldn't expect Billy to be fit. He seemed to be toiling last Saturday even before he limped off.

That being the case, the good news is that we will be treated to an extended viewing of George Oakley and his commitment to delivering his own version of shuai jiao to the masses.

I do hope Welsh is fit and this new guy Barrett starts as I think Duffy would seem to be a better option than Ram who had to be taken off before he was sent off last week.

Daniel MacKay looked raring to go last week and I'm excited as to what he might bring to proceedings.

1 minute ago, sophia said:

I wouldn't expect Billy to be fit. He seemed to be toiling last Saturday even before he limped off.

That being the case, the good news is that we will be treated to an extended viewing of George Oakley and his commitment to delivering his own version of shuai jiao to the masses.

I do hope Welsh is fit and this new guy Barrett starts as I think Duffy would seem to be a better option than Ram who had to be taken off before he was sent off last week.

Daniel MacKay looked raring to go last week and I'm excited as to what he might bring to proceedings.

Looks like deciding the starting 11 will be left until the very last minute.

Googled - Ryan Barrett I wanted to see what kind of player he is and position and accidentally discovered he was on £35,360 a year, £680 a week at Newcastle Utd. So got distracted by that.

So in discovering that rabbit hole and poked my head down it to see more I discover that Ryan Christie was on even more with us in 2014 - £37,960 a year. Now Christie is on 33k a week with the Cherrys. https://salarysport.com/football/player/ryan-christie/

Sorry, I have a habbit of not being able to walk past a rabbit hole without taking a look. Didn't fall down it, I'd miss the match and the rest of the day.

On 20/11/2022 at 19:40, Chateau Lafite said:

Hotel booked. A weekend away with Mrs Lafite. 
First night in Inverness since 1977. I’m sure it will have improved since then….😄

Invernesians, please advise on the best curry house in your fair city. 
thank you.  

Having done delivery's for a few of them in the past, I wouldn't touch any of them. Utter pov spec meat, shocking kitchen and personal hygiene, meat reheated the next day, dropped on dirty floor and back into the pan, cooks not washing hands after a shite or fag. This was standard across the ones I delivered for. The Chinese takeaways were ten times worse, just a bunch of filthy, unhygienic fuckers everyone of them.

Just now, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Having done delivery's for a few of them in the past, I wouldn't touch any of them. Utter pov spec meat, shocking kitchen and personal hygiene, meat reheated the next day, dropped on dirty floor and back into the pan, cooks not washing hands after a shite or fag. This was standard across the ones I delivered for. The Chinese takeaways were ten times worse, just a bunch of filthy, unhygienic fuckers everyone of them.

Agree, I had curried goats penis recently and it was inedible.

On 28/11/2022 at 18:14, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dodds and Gardiner, pair of fucking p***ks, you can just see this gruesome twosome with the blazers on and the Rangers tie/masonic cufflinks.

Lets beat this shite Dundee.

Thank you.

Brown brouges gleaming in the sun. Couple of *** c***s