Inverness CT v Dundee

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Who?

By the way, I've noticed there's a Dundee fan in the politics forum who seems to have never posted about football on P&B, certainly never came across him before to the point that I've forgotten his profile name. Surely got to be a wind up that people come on P&B purely to post in the political section and nothing else?!

Best avoided. Who in their right mind wants to read old man Dangers bigoted opinions.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

17 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Eagle would still be a bench warmer in this team just like he was back then. Same with Stratford.

Eagle was one of the slowest wingers we've ever had.  I remember being quite excited when Stratford signed given good reviews of him in MLS but he was such a nothing player.

48 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Eagle was one of the slowest wingers we've ever had.  I remember being quite excited when Stratford signed given good reviews of him in MLS but he was such a nothing player.

Absolutely.

Don’t get me wrong, that squad had some quality players for the Championship but it’s a bit revisionist to look back and think every player would be starting in this seasons squad as it is just not true.

Edited by PB1994

Who?
By the way, I've noticed there's a Dundee fan in the politics forum who seems to have never posted about football on P&B, certainly never came across him before to the point that I've forgotten his profile name. Surely got to be a wind up that people come on P&B purely to post in the political section and nothing else?!
I know the one you mean.

28 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
19 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Who?

I know the one you mean.

Ben Nevis?

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Absolutely.

Don’t get me wrong, that squad had some quality players for the Championship but it’s a bit revisionist to look back and think every player would be starting in this seasons squad as it is just not true.

Esson was probably better than Ridgers (and definitely better than Cameron Mackay), Tokely and Munro were both better than Devine and probably Deas - Bulvitis probably not.  Golabek was better than either left back we have now but Carson is probably better than Proctor.  Foran, Hayes and Rooney were all superb that season and would walk into the current side.  Cox would probably be a squad player in the current squad.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
20 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Who?

I know the one you mean.

You've still not answered the question.

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

We all know @DeeTillEhDeh is on about Dee Boy, but luckily he doesn't post anymore, pretty staunch as I recall. Thoughts @Mr. Alli?

What a poster Deeboy was, shame he's not around anymore.

As for DeeTullEhDeh, everyone knows and most likely shares my views.

GIF by Christmas FM

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Went and checked and it was AbdulLatif.

I've often wondered if it was the Abi Latif from Stoabbie. Would be strange if so but even stranger if it wasn't!

Arrived in Inverness with Mrs Lafite for a weekend in the highland capital plus, I hope, a Dark Blue win….

Visited a few pubs already: Mcgregors- good; Castle Tavern- good; Gellions, ok but manky; Lauders manky and noisy. 
Posh grub tonight, then curry tomorrow   👍