Inverness CT v Dundee

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

f**k Dodds.

f**k Gardiner.

I do worry about you and your colleagues unhealthy and unhesitatingly negative views concerning D&G.

Perhaps availing yourselves of this quite excellent podcast would allow for a fresh view on a much traduced professional.

For an investment of 90 minutes of your time, it may help in much needed reconciliation.

Let me know how you get on .... 

Without naming a source,is that reliable as the dodds relationship with Gardiner is strong, so really don't see it.

After the Arbroath game I was concerned by this fixture, but now with Carson in Central midfield, we look more solid. Having players coming back from injury and seeing Dundee struggle as badly as us in the cup (regardless of how flattering the scoreline was in the end) then this should be a closer game than a few wks back.

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Keep your kinks to yourself. You disgusting, manky b*****d.

Thank you.

Maybe I've went a wee bit too far with you Dundee fans as I didn't realise how sensitive you were to me having a go at you, you see I thought that with the amount of times you have been relegated in the last ten years, (was it three times ?), that you would have been used to oppo fans ripping the piss out of you lot and would have become inured to it all.

Sorry if you've been hurt by the banter and I do hope the next time you get promoted you don't get relegated right away.

It's a lovely day here on the croft.

18 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Got the tickets to see the game on Saturday. Looking forward to it.  

Where is the best place to park ICT fans please?

You can park in the mud bath that is the stadium car parks which will be busy but close to the ground. Cost is about £4 if I mind right. If you are willing to walk about 10 minutes to the ground you can head a bit further along Stadium Road and park in the Longman. Somewhere in this area should be fine.

Edited by RiG
"Walk" not "talk" to the ground.

18 minutes ago, RiG said:

You can park in the mud bath that is the stadium car parks which will be busy but close to the ground. Cost is about £4 if I mind right. If you are willing to talk about 10 minutes to the ground you can head a bit further along Stadium Road and park in the Longman. Somewhere in this area should be fine.

Thanks. I’ll walk the ten minutes. 👍

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dodds and Gardiner, pair of fucking p***ks, you can just see this gruesome twosome with the blazers on and the Rangers tie/masonic cufflinks.

Lets beat this shite Dundee.

Thank you.

You do know that there are those amongst your cohort that won't necessarily be enamoured by the inference that a leaning to the royal blue is a bad thing?

1 minute ago, sophia said:

You do know that there are those amongst your cohort that won't necessarily be enamoured by the inference that a leaning to the royal blue is a bad thing?

Don't think so, we can do a straw poll on here if you like?

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't think so, we can do a straw poll on here if you like?

That would be a great idea, I knew you had it in you.

I think you'd have to make it fully anonymised though as there remains a taboo around the brown brogue.

I really do think all discerning Dundonians should avail themselves of this quite excellent podcast. After giving it a fair listen, I would expect you to see matters in a different and much more positive light.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/

1 minute ago, sophia said:

That would be a great idea, I knew you had it in you.

I think you'd have to make it fully anonymised though as there remains a taboo around the brown brogue.

I really do think all discerning Dundonians should avail themselves of this quite excellent podcast. After giving it a fair listen, I would expect you to see matters in a different and much more positive light.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/

No thank you.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Without naming a source,is that reliable as the dodds relationship with Gardiner is strong, so really don't see it.

After the Arbroath game I was concerned by this fixture, but now with Carson in Central midfield, we look more solid. Having players coming back from injury and seeing Dundee struggle as badly as us in the cup (regardless of how flattering the scoreline was in the end) then this should be a closer game than a few wks back.

Béarnaise?