Inverness CT v Dundee

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Here's Dundee over the seasons.

Dundee relegated, Dundee win the Championship, Dundee relegated, Dundee win the Championship, Dundee relegated.

Dundee win the Championship, Dundee relegated.

To save yourself embarrassment I really hope you're not classing Dundee as a proper club.

More of a joke club with all that bouncing up and done you do.

Though have to give you some credit for winning the Scottish Cup 112 years ago.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

And thats where you are with History and tradition, living in the past.

Those days are gone for Dundee FC and you are, for all to see and know, a Championship club, no more no less as you haven't got the money to be anything else and you find it hard to come to terms with that.

You will never compete with the Celtics, Rangers Hearts etc just as it is for us.

Past glory days will not win you games.

At least you're nae bathered Sandy.

ICT will never be as successful as Dundee FC. You're just going to have to deal with it a bit better.

On 21/11/2022 at 13:56, bdu98196 said:

Sounds good, do you have any photos from your attending and enjoying those days out  you can share?

I don't have any photos but apart from the League Cup wins they happened in my lifetime. As I stated earlier you'll never see anything like it at Inverness in your lifetime.

On 21/11/2022 at 13:52, ScottyDee1893 said:

Dundee have been Champions of Scotland. They've also been to the semi final of the European Cup. You can only dream of your diddy outfit achieving anything like that. They were also the first team to win the League Cup 2 years running but you're right, not much history there.

An all Scotland league has only existed since 1994. Yous won the lowland league bud

17 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I don't have any photos but apart from the League Cup wins they happened in my lifetime. As I stated earlier you'll never see anything like it at Inverness in your lifetime.

Bet you were about 2 years old. Any titles won pre-1990 are worthless anyway; all the players back then were smoking 40 a day and slathering beef dripping over their injuries

Just now, Stephen Malkmus said:

Bet you were about 2 years old. Any titles won pre-1990 are worthless anyway; all the players back then were smoking 40 a day and slathering beef dripping over their injuries

Past glories are all the poor Dundee fans have to live on, there's no money to be anything other than a Yo Yo Championship-Premier-Championship-Premier-Championship-Premier-Championship team.

Deep down they know that and that's where their club is.

And FFS do not mention about them sitting on planks in one of their stands and that in some areas the fans have to wear hard hats.

13 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Another Bullseye Johnnyboy.

Yer bendin ma hooks.

Ah right of course.

Write paragraph upon paragraph of factual and grammatical mince.

One sentence in return results in..

"HahAHaHA!!! I'm ThE WInNeR, IN YoUr FAcE!"

Sure thing Sandy.

Whatever you say chief.

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ah right of course.

Write paragraph upon paragraph of factual and grammatical mince.

One sentence in return results in..

"HahAHaHA!!! I'm ThE WInNeR, IN YoUr FAcE!"

Sure thing Sandy.

Whatever you say chief.

It's good that you're not bothered though, as your lengthy response to Sandy's short aside proves