Inverness CT v Dundee

I know this is a couple of weeks away, however I'm unbeaten in 5 match threads, so thought I would get this in before one of the inbreds.

Table looking a lot better but we are going to a ground where we never get much joy.

f**k the fat rat DAB Billy Dodds.

Thank you.

On 18/11/2022 at 16:24, Highland Capital said:

Dodds has three games to save his job apparently.

15 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Ayr, Stirling & Dundee.

Don't know how much of an impact a draw against top of the league and a win over a L2 side would have (or even how true this is), but here's hoping for an away win, if only to serve as an apt send-off for the p***k.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Good possibility of a higher away crowd than home here with the current run the Dees are on. 

We'd be sitting top of the league had a referee not allowed Inverness to handball a goal bound attempt off the line in the reverse fixture at Dens; nonetheless i told the ICT fans on that day we'd be ahead of them by the end of November. Once again it looks like i was correct.

Anyway, we've got another diddy team in Airdrie to put out the cup before attention turns to this one. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Good possibility of a higher away crowd than home here with the current run the Dees are on. 

We'd be sitting top of the league had a referee not allowed Inverness to handball a goal bound attempt off the line in the reverse fixture at Dens; nonetheless i told the ICT fans on that day we'd be ahead of them by the end of November. Once again it looks like i was correct.

Anyway, we've got another diddy team in Airdrie to put out the cup before attention turns to this one. 

Thank you. 

When was the other time you were correct?

Interesting that a Dundee side operating at the peak of their powers have only managed to achieve a six point advantage over an injury ravaged The Caley. I expect we'll have a couple of players back in a fortnight at which point we will begin to reel these in.

This fixture always reminds me of our sensational comeback in the 2009/10 Challenge Cup final. 

Inverness were utterly broken at the end. I can’t remember what happened in the rest of that season, but I can only assume such a crushing defeat sent them to mid-table mediocrity. 

16 minutes ago, The Master said:

This fixture always reminds me of our sensational comeback in the 2009/10 Challenge Cup final. 

Inverness were utterly broken at the end. I can’t remember what happened in the rest of that season, but I can only assume such a crushing defeat sent them to mid-table mediocrity. 

I can't recall who might have won but someone must've cleaned up

945241_6d0b9403b6e9457bb2583c28f639f1e8_mv2.jpg

39 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Interesting that a Dundee side operating at the peak of their powers have only managed to achieve a six point advantage over an injury ravaged The Caley. I expect we'll have a couple of players back in a fortnight at which point we will begin to reel these in.

Five games ago you were 3 points ahead of us.  By any reasonable assessment I would suggest that’s a fairly substantial change.

ETA I haven’t double checked with a calculator but are we not only 5 points ahead of you?

Edited by Shadow Play

Hotel booked. A weekend away with Mrs Lafite. 
First night in Inverness since 1977. I’m sure it will have improved since then….😄

Invernesians, please advise on the best curry house in your fair city. 
thank you.  

Edited by Chateau Lafite
Forgot something

13 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

First night in Inverness since 1977. I’m sure it will have improved since then….😄

thank you.  

I'm not at all sure if it's the bestas I'm far from an expert but I have enjoyed a meal in the https://www.rajahinverness.com/ 

21 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

thank you.  

Was in this one earlier this year and it was pretty decent. It's in Church st so it is central

https://samsindian.com

Peak of our powers?

I don’t think we've got out of second gear yet. Still not consistent enough.

19 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

And 8 wins out of 16 games proves they are no better than the rest of us, who will top this league and win promotion is anybody's guess.

19 hours ago, The Master said:

Like you I have fond memories of trampolining Dundee, especially when they were 15 points at the top of the league at Christmas and then totally crashed and burned allowing the Famous Caley to win and gain promotion.

As I recall our chant went, '15 points and you fucked it up', at the last Dundee game.

Thanks for that great memory Dundee.