Morton v Queens

Greenacres

If ever a goal shows how spineless our side is it's that [emoji38] Take nothing away from the boy, he still had to run and finish but not one person made a credible attempt at a tackle. McKay's attempt absolutely laughable.

Highlights up. We could have scored a few more with the chances we had. I was really impressed with big schwake's handling yesterday in difficulty conditions. The big man deserves real credit for his performance and was unlucky with the goal following the initial save. I'd love to see Robbies freekick from where I was in the shed again (directly behind it) and to see big Kingy waltz past 6 players and roll the ball into the bottom corner was tremendous.  If Messi did that it would be all over the media.

17 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
17 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:
I'll go for guys who are no bad at football and willing to run, tackle, and play for the team every single time.

We can't attract hammer throwers, what chance have we got of attracting those type of players?

You signed Wilson and Reilly who we tried to keep. Would still take the pair of them in this squad.

3 hours ago, GiGi said:

You signed Wilson and Reilly who we tried to keep. Would still take the pair of them in this squad.

Would've taken them in July, wouldn't now; measure of how far Imrie has moved things on in the interim.

Two signings in January (in those same positions) make us a serious proposition... and I'm pretty sure both, if they happen, will be upgrades on Wilson and Reilly.

Would've taken them in July, wouldn't now; measure of how far Imrie has moved things on in the interim.
Two signings in January (in those same positions) make us a serious proposition... and I'm pretty sure both, if they happen, will be upgrades on Wilson and Reilly.
Wilson is streets ahead of everyone else in our side. If you can get someone better than him in January it'd be extremely impressive. I doubt it will happen.

38 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Wilson is streets ahead of everyone else in our side. If you can get someone better than him in January it'd be extremely impressive. I doubt it will happen.

Fair enough, but the point I’m making is he’s streets behind Gillespie, who now plays deepest of our middle three.

If we do upgrade - and I agree it isn’t easy - it’ll be a different kind of centre-mid to Wilson.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
17 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Ah the Celtic cup money might be the game changer!