Fraserburgh v Arbroath

Broath Boy

1 minute ago, Smokerson said:

It’s an absolute farce that we don’t have one striker who is good enough to start the game. Hilson obviously injured but there is no way we’ll be playing a 4-6-0

So you don’t think Shanks and Isiaka  are good enough to play against a team 5th in the Highland league?

Shanks was certainly more than good enough last season when playing for Locos so why not now?

36 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

So you don’t think Shanks and Isiaka  are good enough to play against a team 5th in the Highland league?

Shanks was certainly more than good enough last season when playing for Locos so why not now?

Shanks Is not the answer from what I’ve seen. 

42 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Shanks Is not the answer from what I’ve seen. 

He may not be the answer to our league woes but surely to feck he can do a job against a team from the league he was playing in (and scoring in) last season.

FWIW I think he definitely has something about him and could be part of the answer. He’s an old fashioned, physical, bustling striker - the type of payer that every team needs imo. Put him alongside a more experienced partner and I reckon he’ll do a job.

Edited by Tattie36