Airdrieonians vs Kelty Hearts 19.11.2022

Looked like tough work out there playing against another team full of big strong players that outmuscled us in pretty much every department. Few heart in mouths moments at the back but I guess a clean sheet is a clean sheet, and Gallagher typically where he normally is to prod home a rebound. I think Telfer & Devenny (the left back one) were the picks of the bunch.

I understand Rhys was loaded with the cold today, but watching him on the side line was like harking back to Kevin McBride or Mark Wilson. Standing with his arms crossed and not really saying anything from the dugout.

Edited by Rhys McCabe Hype Train

11 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Hope Jason Thomson is okay. Looked a bad one. Don’t want to criticise Kelty’s medical staff but it seemed mad he was allowed back on. Could barely walk or stand (or probably tell you his name) let alone play a football game. 

I thought the ref handled that situation well to be fair,  he was watching the player closely and it was clear Thomson didn't know if it was New Year or New York, to often players get patched up and thrown back out,   Potter as well had no doubt and took the decision away from medical staff...