Billy Dodds Highlanders v Lee Bullen's Seasiders

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Not sure what Young has done to end up dropped in the first place.   

He's always a handful and makes a nuisance of himself. I thought he was brilliant in the game away to Arbroath. He really deserved a goal as well. 

Not sure who screwed up at the goal, but half assuming it was McGinty.

Can’t deny the progress that we’ve made under Bullen, but the massive Achilles heel is our total inability to control the ball in the midfield.  Our only real tactic is the early ball up to Dipo.  I really hope that Bullen can evolve his thinking from the next transfer window onwards - he seems to value work rate above anything else in a player, which seems to explain why he persists with Ashford, despite his obvious limitations.  Not a huge McKenzie fan, but if we’re just going to punt long balls, he would be our best option.  I suppose Bryden is back involved again, but he is still very inexperienced.

1 minute ago, Nelson said:

Not sure who screwed up at the goal, but half assuming it was McGinty.

Can’t deny the progress that we’ve made under Bullen, but the massive Achilles heel is our total inability to control the ball in the midfield.  Our only real tactic is the early ball up to Dipo.  I really hope that Bullen can evolve his thinking from the next transfer window onwards - he seems to value work rate above anything else in a player, which seems to explain why he persists with Ashford, despite his obvious limitations.  Not a huge McKenzie fan, but if we’re just going to punt long balls, he would be our best option.  I suppose Bryden is back involved again, but he is still very inexperienced.

Mckenzie is a much  better option than ashford.

That was brutal. The disconnect between midfield and defence is very evident. We can't control possession at all.

Reading can't defend a ball in the air and Mullin looked completely disinterested there. This is the Hamilton performance all over again.

Much better needed in the 2nd half.