Billy Dodds Highlanders v Lee Bullen's Seasiders

2 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

don't know who the tenth could be 

Not an injury but assume we are still seeing Ridgers dropped/excluded?

Also we must be due to add Doran to that list again soon........he's played a few games recently so only a matter of time?

Edited by bdu98196

1 minute ago, bdu98196 said:

Not an injury but assume we are still seeing Ridgers dropped/excluded?

Also we must be due to add Doran to that list again soon........he's played a few games recently so only a matter of time?

I think someone else went down during the Queens park game, Harper I believe although he continued on 

10 minutes ago, Jaffa said:

Injured 

Deas

Allardice 

Samuels 

Sutherland 

Walsh 

Devine 

Macgregor 

D. Mackay 

Zack Delaney -  a doubt

don't know who the tenth could be 

Sean Welsh again, apparently. (And unsurprisingly.)

Not letting on who the 10th injured player is so Ayr don’t know our starting 11 really is some strategy.

They will be up all night with worry about who might be coming in.

Get it telt. Not like we have Leo Messi making a surprise appearance.

39 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

How's the weather looking up there ? 

Is the game likely to be on ?

I came up the A9 earlier today. The weather is much better up here than in the central belt. Definitely been less rain. There's a possibility of a wee shower late morning but it looks like a decent day tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

How's the weather looking up there ? 

Is the game likely to be on ?

Not looking likely I'm afraid.

Following the torrential rain and in a last ditch effort to get the ground playable, they've left the sprinklers on at full bore overnight 

If Murdoch is out then we'll struggle to get a grip in midfield......but maybe 'The Ghost' will prove me wrong? Frankie out is more of a worry because I thought we weren't dominant enough at the heart of our defence against Hamilton.

I'd be happy with a point tbh and the way we dominated ICT at Somerset but still lost suggests a close game that could go either way.  Crazy league so expect a crazy result again.    

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

If Murdoch is out then we'll struggle to get a grip in midfield......but maybe 'The Ghost' will prove me wrong? Frankie out is more of a worry because I thought we weren't dominant enough at the heart of our defence against Hamilton.

I'd be happy with a point tbh and the way we dominated ICT at Somerset but still lost suggests a close game that could go either way.  Crazy league so expect a crazy result again.    

When was Murdoch a doubt?

54 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Sure the accumulation of yellow cards means a suspension but I was under the assumption it only came into play two weeks after the 5th yellow card was issued meaning he’ll miss the Raith game.

Yes - 14 days after the sixth (not fifth) yellow card. Murdoch only has 5 bookings so need another one to be suspended.

Edited by rgreig

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

I think the 'Ghost' will remain a 'Ghost' and be punted at the end of the season. Surely he would have featured more by now if he was up to it.

31 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Anybody else unable to register a new account for an away ticket?

All I get is a message saying "Label fillDataProtQ not found." despite filling out every field. Have cleared the browser and started again with same result. Useless buggers!

I can't register online either- claiming a valid e mail address is invalid.