Clyde vs Falkirk – Battle of the Baldies

Thought Allan might have been a fraction off for that goal but his finishing is so good. Enjoyed Lawal blaming the referee for him being too weak.

Games still very open.

Lovely finish by Lawal typically just as I post.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

If we bring that every week between now and the end of the season, we'll have a fighting chance. P. Grant and Allan brilliant, and huge efforts all across the pitch. Craig is quietly developing into a reasonably steady option at LB, so we just need to sort the glaring issue on the right as a priority now. Scullion is a trier but so guff out there and should've done far better with the one on the line. Cunningham's injury looks quite bad and I'd be surprised if he wasn't out for at least a few months, just have to hope for a bad sprain. Extremely light up top at the moment.

7 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

If we bring that every week between now and the end of the season, we'll have a fighting chance. P. Grant and Allan brilliant, and huge efforts all across the pitch. Craig is quietly developing into a reasonably steady option at LB, so we just need to sort the glaring issue on the right as a priority now. Scullion is a trier but so guff out there and should've done far better with the one on the line. Cunningham's injury looks quite bad and I'd be surprised if he wasn't out for at least a few months, just have to hope for a bad sprain. Extremely light up top at the moment.

Craig sold himself for the 3rd. It’s still a worrying position.

3 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Craig sold himself for the 3rd. It’s still a worrying position.

No doubt, but I'd wager that Craig will come on defensively under Duffy and he was up against a tough opponent in Morrison, not helped by Cameron who is shocking defensively. We're obviously going to be limited in what we can do in terms of recruitment and I'd be prioritising right-back and up front ahead of left-back.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Jim Duffy is one of the most tactically astute managers currently operating in the Scottish lower leagues.

Did he pick Liam Henderson and Mackay in our defence. We were awful had feck all to do with Duffy's 40 year old tactics of punt it up to the big man whose up against McCann.

Guest Back Post Misses

A game that should have been out of sight after 30 minutes. We missed 4 very good chance before we scored. 
Donaldson a huge miss as clearly he is the organiser in there. 
Henderson IMO needs taking out of the team for a bit to regain some confidence. He was poor today as was MCKay. 
I knew this would be tricky and I also knew they would stick Ray Grant all over Lawal, he is going to have to get used to the attention as if he is given time and space to play teams know he will destroy them. He showed that with the third goal.

Alegria did much better that Burrell who I thought we poor and he nearly won it but for a good save. 

Clyde will make it difficult for most sides playing like that. 
More funny results again today in this league. For sure that is not going to change all season.