🦁Raith Rovers V Queen’s Park🕷

One good goal from them, 2 deflections,, a free kick and a one yard tap in beat us today and all from us giving the ball away very easily in dangerous positions. Unacceptable, to a man they beat us at everything, effort, determination, intelligence and a wee bit luck. Not sure MacDonald had a save to make outside of the goals though he should have been better positioned for the free kick and he was beaten too easily for the 4th at his near post. 

For Murrays talk of teams never out playing us, today was a day it turned out to be false 

Shocking day at the office, made worse by a clueless fan in front of me screaming about how Connell should have scored twice and that he was useless when it was Gullan who had both chances. Usual know nothing fan at best, fucking whining quim of a man. 

6 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Sorted that for you.

Five goals and hit the post.

Might have been more if Murray was anything other than a total roaster in open play, his two missed chances were laughable at best. Still you can afford if you get 5 regardless.

Also if Boateng can make better use of the space he always finds himself in, you've got a great player there 

What happened to the first guy called Ethan Ross we had?

Few pass marks for any though, except maybe Connolly for his goals. Not to be confused with Connell, who is simply abject pish.

Vaughan not fit enough yet - need him on the bench a wee while longer or a half at a time, but given IMs penchant for getting all the forwards on, apart from comedy John, he'll get the game time.

QP best side I've seen us play. 

14 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

One good goal from them, 2 deflections,, a free kick and a one yard tap in beat us today and all from us giving the ball away very easily in dangerous positions. Unacceptable, to a man they beat us at everything, effort, determination, intelligence and a wee bit luck. Not sure MacDonald had a save to make outside of the goals though he should have been better positioned for the free kick and he was beaten too easily for the 4th at his near post. 

For Murrays talk of teams never out playing us, today was a day it turned out to be false 

Shocking day at the office, made worse by a clueless fan in front of me screaming about how Connell should have scored twice and that he was useless when it was Gullan who had both chances. Usual know nothing fan at best, fucking whining quim of a man. 

To be fair I thought it was Connell as well with the chance at 3-1. All look the same to me up in the south stand. 😂😂 

7 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Few pass marks for any though, except maybe Connolly for his goals. Not to be confused with Connell, who is simply abject pish.

Vaughan not fit enough yet - need him on the bench a wee while longer or a half at a time, but given IMs penchant for getting all the forwards on, apart from comedy John, he'll get the game time.

And yet probably our most creative player on the day...

12 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Was saying that to the old man after the game regarding Ethan Ross. One goal at Firhill (when he should have actually got us a point with an amazing chance at the end) and that’s your lot. So so poor in terms of return from him this season. Granted been injured. 

On 13/11/2022 at 17:33, h_w7864 said:

As for the Game, you know what, this is bold but I’m thinking there will be a lot of goals in this one. It’ll be one of those game where either team won’t be great defensively on the day. It’ll be end to end with both teams going for it but in the end, I think Queen’s will win it just in a 7 goal thriller(Its gonna end up in a nil nil draw now 😂

RRFC 3-4 QPFC

🖕