🦁Raith Rovers V Queen’s Park🕷

A banger of our own to make up for Connollys effort. Superb from Murray, looked right in the corner to me but I agree the keeper was not set up well, gave Murray so much of the goal to aim at. 

Well, say what you like about Easton, but he's fucking light years ahead of Ross.  Vaughan is nowhere near fitness either.

A bit unlucky to be behind, but, again  nowhere near good enough going forward.

Struggle to see a positive result here.

We were well on top in the period between Connolly and Murray's goals, but haven't done enough outside of that. The second goal is hugely unfortunate, but these things happen. We're being pulled around far too much on the edge of our own box, which led to both the freekick and the chance for Thomas to get a shot away. 

That was coming. Didn't end the half well at all. Bit of a c**t to lose a goal from a deflection but can't complain given QP we're getting the ball in those areas. 

I give it 15 minutes before Murray starts lobbing on the strikers.

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Well, say what you like about Easton, but he's fucking light years ahead of Ross.  Vaughan is nowhere near fitness either.

A bit unlucky to be behind, but, again  nowhere near good enough going forward.

Struggle to see a positive result here.

Aye. Getting bored of watching Ross roll around after little to no contact or take 3 touches to just put the ball out of play. 

Thought the second goal took a deflection but hard to tell from my vantage point of my laptop screen 👀 credit where it's due to the ref who played two advantages when he could have given a free kick for either of the tackles on the edge of the box.

Early goal in the second half to kill it off please. Then we can get 20mins at the end of Frederikson vs Eze for a bit of comedy.